Sensis Interview Questions

2.9

Media Coordinator Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sensis in September 2012.

Two people from the media department will interview you the same questions 30 minutes each then proceed to ask you scenario question of how would you be able to advertise to a specific region. Basically they just want to get a better understanding of your marketing background.

Interview Questions
    • Just be prepare to answer a lot of scenario questions along with knowing terms such as CPP or CRM   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sensis.

Meet with external HR, discuss role, Prove ability to perform role

Interview Questions
    • sell me this product....go... very simplistic approach to fundamental sales techniques   View Answer
    straight forward

Assistant Media Planner Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sensis.

standard interview

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sensis in March 2012.

Kept contact with me throughout the process.

Business Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sensis in April 2010.

Interview was exploratory in nature, both from the Company's point of view and also my point of view. Conducted 1:1 interviews with multiple employees, starting with busy unit manager, then the business group manager, then the directors of Operations, Business Development and Human Relations. The company was looking to get more detailed information on certain items in my resume, and to see if I would be a good fit for their company. I was looking to learning more about the company. Interview lasted a half day, I left feeling pretty good about the company.

Interview Questions
    • What is your vision for where the company should go in the future?   View Answer

Media Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sensis in January 2010.

Simple process - HR Talent advisor, then an interview with Sales Manager for the team. Interview with sales manager depends on their 'style' as many of the managers are different. Once interview is over you may be asked for a 2nd interview or actually get the job right away via a phone call. They don't mind what your background is as long as it is sales and you understand digital advertising.

Interview Questions
    • If you were a knife, fork or spoon.. which one would you be and why?   View Answer
    Easy negotiation

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sensis in October 2009.

Introductory interview based on a personal referal offered by a principal consultant from the consultancy company which offered to find work for me. This was followed by a personal 1:1 interview with my to-be line manager. Then there was a CV review and reference check. Finally a formal 1 hour interview with my to-be line manager and one of his DRs. 1 hour later I was contacted and offered the position to commence immediately.
    The personal referal was a key component to my being hired as well as the fact that my consultancy company had already offered quality resources to this organisation.

Interview Questions
    • What differences will your team notice after you have been their manager for 3 months?   View Answer
    I had been pre-advised as to what an acceptable daily rate would be and I kept to that advice.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sensis in November 2008.

Initial contact through an agent. Interview was laden with assumptions that I'd know all about the company (having just moved to the country, I had no idea about them - go figure).

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any - the whole process seemed very uninterested.   Answer Question

Because I had a better offer.