Sentara Healthcare Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Practice Manager (2)
- Emergency Department Technician (2)
- Department Manager (1)
- Administrative Associate (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Senior Security Engineer (1)
- Emergency Department Scribe (1)
- Clinical Dietitian (1)
- Medical Assistant (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Human Resource (1)
- Hospital Registration (1)
Business Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sentara Healthcare in February 2008.
Interview Details – Went through a phone interview, followed by an in person interview, not many technical questions asked, more discussion of my background and what i would be able to provide the company with skills wise.
- What is a difficult situation with a customer, and how was it handled. Answer Question
- Describe what you know about our company, and what we do. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Be sure to ask for a boost at least once, or will be put in the bottom level of a pay grade.