Sentinel Technologies

Sentinel Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2014
Updated Oct 17, 2014

Receptionist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sentinel Technologies.

This was the most negative interview experience I have ever had. The interviewer was extremely unprepared and had clearly not read my resume, yet from the beginning of the interview she seemed determined to cast all of her questions in a negative light. She barely responded to my answers; nothing seemed good enough for her, even my answer to her first question. Why even interview someone if you've already made up your mind for whatever reason? I would never work for this company just based on that terrible interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • The only unexpected aspect of the interview was that the interviewer was so unprepared. She didn't even know where I had gone to school, and that is at the top of my resume. It was ridiculous.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Support Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sentinel Technologies.

Was very was relaxed, asked me about experience and where I saw myself within the company, about as standard as you could possibly get. Would sharpen up a little bit about the companies history and overview but still nothing to challenging in that regard.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sentinel Technologies in October 2013.

Interview process dragged on for several weeks, but the hiring managers were pleasant and inviting. Expectations were set but wasn't clear where the leads would be coming from which resulted in less production later in the employment cycle. Two layers of interviews, one with the direct manager and one with the manager and the sales director.

Interview Questions
    • Asked why I had switched jobs so often. I never know how to answer that question, but the interview was very much like a conversation and didn't involve many trick questions.   Answer Question
    There wasn't really any negotiation due to my lack of experience.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I found everyone to be friendly except for the HR Director. She never introduced herself and didn't make small talk on the way to her office. I got there early and I had to wait 30 minutes. She didn't seem prepared as she kept re-wording her questions. The interview was about 20 minutes or so and she didn't say a word as she walked me out. The best part was asking why I wanted to leave my company and then was almost trying to talk me out of leaving there. Huh?

Interview Questions
    • What can we do in order for you to be a good employee?   Answer Question