Sentrx Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sentrx

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a two part interview; first with the manager and the department, then the 2nd interview was with the CIO a week later. The process went well. If you're nervous about group interviews, then your nerves will get the best of you. If you see them as speaking with your future coworkers, then you're good to go.

Safety Monitor Interview

Interview

Very Professional interview with 3 department heads that really made me fell welcomed. They discussed the companies vision and how they felt that I may contribute to its growth. I also toured the facility and was able to meet and talk to some of the current staff, of which, all encouraged me to accept an offer if given.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A fair offer was made based upon my experience and education that was far more than I expected.

Safety Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sentrx in September 2011.

Interview

To begin with, the hiring process is the weirdest I have had. No professional emails from HR for interview set up and list of the persons interviewing. No returns of calls when you call for follow up. If they are so unprofessional in their interview process, I'm wondering how the work environment would be there. Interview: questions were not bad at all. they asked pretty straight forward questions related to my work experience. Interview team was really nice.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all   1 Answer