Sentrx

Updated Oct 2, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sentrx

Safety Monitor Interview

Very Professional interview with 3 department heads that really made me fell welcomed. They discussed the companies vision and how they felt that I may contribute to its growth. I also toured the facility and was able to meet and talk to some of the current staff, of which, all encouraged me to accept an offer if given.

Interview Questions
    A fair offer was made based upon my experience and education that was far more than I expected.

Safety Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sentrx in September 2011.

To begin with, the hiring process is the weirdest I have had. No professional emails from HR for interview set up and list of the persons interviewing. No returns of calls when you call for follow up.
    If they are so unprofessional in their interview process, I'm wondering how the work environment would be there.
    Interview: questions were not bad at all. they asked pretty straight forward questions related to my work experience. Interview team was really nice.

Interview Questions