Separation Systems Consultants

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Houston, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Separation Systems Consultants.

Interview Details – Rigorous

Interview Question – What has been the most meaningful thing in your life so far?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Straight forward

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Separation Systems Consultants.

Interview Details – Very thorough process. Asked very in-depth questions about my background and where I see myself in the future. Really seemed interested in making sure we were both a good fit for each other, not just a one-way street. They were very flexible with times to meet, and they provided lunch for me. Had a great experience with this interview.

Interview Question – What is your expected salary? I always have a hard time with this question... I have a range, but it seems every interview with every company wants a specific number.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Their original offer exceeded my expectations, therefore negotiations were minimal.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Separation Systems Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Separation Systems Consultants interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Separation Systems Consultants employees and interview candidates.