Sephora Color Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sephora (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

it was a group interview with 4 other girls. It went pretty quickly 10-15 min. i was trying to answer first. the lady asked about 8 questions, very basic. and then she told us about the company and the positions they are hiring now. i got a call for the second interview with a general manager next day and its gonna be in one week

Interview Questions

• If we asked your ex manager to describe you in 3 adjectives what he would say?   Answer Question
  • pros and cons of your ex manager?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sephora

Color Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sephora.

Interview

I applied online and then was called by the store director of the Richmond store. We set up a time for me to come in. We had great conversation, almost didn't feel like an interview. Next, a store director from a store in North Caroline did a second interview. Again, had a great personality and didn't feel like a stiff interview. I then met with the District Manager of this region. With the store director, we talked about my past work history and events and hiring. Again, was very comfortable. My last phone interview was with a District Manager from the Chicago area. She was little more of a tougher interview. A little more rigid questions and feedback. The next phone call I received, I was notified I got the job! There was great communication with the store director the whole time throughout the process.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sephora (Burlington, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Interview went well bit was not offered initial position applied for. The District Manager in fact offered me a better position, as Operations Manager at another location in Cambridge, MA. The interview for that position is upcoming and I will post again.

Interview Questions

• What skills have you learned in your current position that you can use here at Sephora?   Answer Question

Color Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sephora (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

it was fun and relaxing