Sephora Color Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

3.3

Color Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sephora.

Interview

I applied online and then was called by the store director of the Richmond store. We set up a time for me to come in. We had great conversation, almost didn't feel like an interview. Next, a store director from a store in North Caroline did a second interview. Again, had a great personality and didn't feel like a stiff interview. I then met with the District Manager of this region. With the store director, we talked about my past work history and events and hiring. Again, was very comfortable. My last phone interview was with a District Manager from the Chicago area. She was little more of a tougher interview. A little more rigid questions and feedback. The next phone call I received, I was notified I got the job! There was great communication with the store director the whole time throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sephora

Color Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sephora (Burlington, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Interview went well bit was not offered initial position applied for. The District Manager in fact offered me a better position, as Operations Manager at another location in Cambridge, MA. The interview for that position is upcoming and I will post again.

Interview Questions

• What skills have you learned in your current position that you can use here at Sephora?   Answer Question

Color Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sephora (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

it was fun and relaxing