Sequent Energy Management Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sequent Energy Management

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sequent Energy Management (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I received a call inviting me to interview. The directions to the office were detailed and easy. They validated parking. It was more than one person asking the questions. One HR manager and one department manager. No tests were taken. I was offered the job over the phone after the interview. I accepted and had to pass a background check and drug test before beginning work.

Interview Questions

• What efficiencies do you think you can bring to this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a 20% higher salary than originally offered. If you have the background and education to bring to the table. I definitely recommend negotiating the salary and possibly more vacation days.