Sequent Energy Management

Relevance Date Difficulty

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sequent Energy Management in August 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call inviting me to interview. The directions to the office were detailed and easy. They validated parking. It was more than one person asking the questions. One HR manager and one department manager. No tests were taken. I was offered the job over the phone after the interview. I accepted and had to pass a background check and drug test before beginning work.

Interview Question – What efficiencies do you think you can bring to this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a 20% higher salary than originally offered. If you have the background and education to bring to the table. I definitely recommend negotiating the salary and possibly more vacation days.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sequent Energy Management in May 2011.

Interview Details – Casual because it was on Friday. Behavioral questions mainly.

Interview Question – What did you learn from your previous job?   Answer Question

Worked for Sequent Energy Management? Contribute to the Community!