SeraCare Life Sciences Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at SeraCare Life Sciences

Manufacturing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SeraCare Life Sciences.

Interview

I was contacted from a referral. Two days later I met with 3 different manufacturing people. Two days after that, I had another interview and then I was hired. The entire process took about 10 days.Skills and work related

Interview Questions

• Most important part of manufacturing   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SeraCare Life Sciences (Medfield, MA).

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone and in-person interview. The phone interview was the most positive where I was told my experience and skill-sets were a strong match for the position and the company needed dramatic improvements. My in person interview was completely opposite where none of my experience and skill-sets were shared by the team. Being on site for several hours became even more negative when I asked what their roles and functions were, where they needed help. None of them could state any detail, objectives or where they needed help. I was very confused and concerned even after stating practical examples of challenges and results. The most senior of the interviewers was so negative, I wanted to simply walk out. I was very confused how I was told my experience and skill-sets were exactly what they needed over the phone but in person the team did not think they needed any improvements. I had read the reviews here and online and knew immediately I did not want to be in a negative work environment. Its obvious they need to clean house! I received another offer with their main competitor within 3 days of interviewing

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult questions   1 Answer

Technical Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SeraCare Life Sciences (Milford, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Persons who contacted me for interview were very friendly and upbeat. I was excited for the opportunity to go in and speak with them. Process didnt take long from when I submitted my application to when I got a response. Offices are very beautiful. I was interviewed by a panel of persons and they all asked good questions. Some seemed to be based on issues with persons previously in the role. I was kinda confused though as to what they really wanted me to do since their answers were all over the place on how the position was going to work with other departments and if my individual performance would be incentivized.

Interview Questions

• Would I really be willing to drive the far distance from my home to this location every day   1 Answer

Salary was too low and benefits package wasnt what I expected

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SeraCare Life Sciences (Rockville, MD) in November 2009.

Interview

everyone was very nice. I interviewed in a group setting of 4 people. it lasted less than an hour. They seemed very laid back. the phone interview was about 20 minutes and then I was scheduled to go in about a week later. I got an offer the same day I interviewed a few hours later. The background check took longer than I expected thru a third party.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer that was permanment.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SeraCare Life Sciences in December 2011.

Interview

What are your strengths and weaknesses? How can you apply your previous experience in an FDA environment to this one? How will you handle confrontation? If a scientists comes to you and says he does not want to follow an SOP or regulation, what will you do or say? The main complaint I had with the interview process was the FAILURE of SeraCare to communicate that they were not going to pursue hiring me.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SeraCare Life Sciences in September 2010.

Interview

Met with Sr. VP of Ops. Intelligent guy, good direction and positive interaction. Met for 2 hours discussed various aspects of the job and the direction of the company. Very positive experience. Invited back for a second interview to meet my boss as well as others at his level. Average team, not at the caliber of most of the life sciences companies I have dealt with. Interview went ok, nothing stood out. Left interview and never heard from company. Did not follow up as I had various other opportunites I was pursuing and this opportunity was the weakest of the bunch.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my previous employer, detailed.   1 Answer