SeraCare Life Sciences

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Position Interview

Technical Position
Milford, MA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at SeraCare Life Sciences in January 2012.

Interview Details – Persons who contacted me for interview were very friendly and upbeat. I was excited for the opportunity to go in and speak with them. Process didnt take long from when I submitted my application to when I got a response.

Offices are very beautiful. I was interviewed by a panel of persons and they all asked good questions. Some seemed to be based on issues with persons previously in the role.

I was kinda confused though as to what they really wanted me to do since their answers were all over the place on how the position was going to work with other departments and if my individual performance would be incentivized.

Interview Question – Would I really be willing to drive the far distance from my home to this location every day   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was too low and benefits package wasnt what I expected

Technician Interview

Technician
Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SeraCare Life Sciences in November 2009.

Interview Details – everyone was very nice. I interviewed in a group setting of 4 people. it lasted less than an hour. They seemed very laid back. the phone interview was about 20 minutes and then I was scheduled to go in about a week later. I got an offer the same day I interviewed a few hours later. The background check took longer than I expected thru a third party.

Interview Question – where do you see your self in10 years?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got a better offer that was permanment.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SeraCare Life Sciences in December 2011.

Interview Details – What are your strengths and weaknesses?
How can you apply your previous experience in an FDA environment to this one?
How will you handle confrontation?
If a scientists comes to you and says he does not want to follow an SOP or regulation, what will you do or say?
The main complaint I had with the interview process was the FAILURE of SeraCare to communicate that they were not going to pursue hiring me.

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Manufacturing Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SeraCare Life Sciences in September 2010.

Interview Details – Met with Sr. VP of Ops. Intelligent guy, good direction and positive interaction. Met for 2 hours discussed various aspects of the job and the direction of the company. Very positive experience. Invited back for a second interview to meet my boss as well as others at his level. Average team, not at the caliber of most of the life sciences companies I have dealt with. Interview went ok, nothing stood out. Left interview and never heard from company. Did not follow up as I had various other opportunites I was pursuing and this opportunity was the weakest of the bunch.

Interview Question – Questions about my previous employer, detailed.   View Answer

Worked for SeraCare Life Sciences? Contribute to the Community!