Serco Group

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Serco Group in February 2012.

Interview Details – The process was pretty straightforward as I went through an agency but was quite disappointed about the interviewers though the interview itself went really well and they decided not to offer me the job because they reckon I am too quiet and will not be able to tackle clients. My advice to anyone looking to work for them would be to be yourself though it's a nice company,I strangely do no feel at a loss not getting the job and their excuse was quite flimsy.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Serco Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Serco Group Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Serco Group employees and interview candidates.