Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Serco Group
- Team Leader (4)
- Senior CSE (4)
- Customer Service Executive (4)
- Analyst (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Senior Customer Service Executive (2)
- Senior Customer Services Representative (2)
- ACAP Counselor (1)
- Transition Counselor (1)
- Inbound Sales Advisor (1)
- Manager (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Systems Administrative (1)
- Human Resource Coordinator (1)
- I (1)
- Commercial Manager (1)
- Associate (1)
- Client Service Officer (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Technical Support Executive (1)
- Customer Advisor (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- CSA (1)
- Any (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Trainer (1)
- Human Resources Specialist (1)
- Technical Architect (1)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Serco Group (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2015.
First round is JAM(just a minute),we have to talk about a topic which is given by the HR. then a written test based on simple geographical and computer knowledge..Interview is moderate. They check for basic communication skills and computer proficiency. Not a high rated job. But it is okay for freshers.
- You are a Technical student(B.tech), why did u choose this job? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Serco Group (Hyderābād (India)).
Geography : GT : Ground Truth(Project Name) 10 states of US and corresponding cities, Time zones of US 10 Google products and their uses, History of Google Longitudes, Latitudes, Altitudes, Prime meridian, Island, Peninsula, Tropic of Cancer and Capricorn. Countries passing through equator, Above the equator and below the equator(At least 5 countries) All the oceans, Sea’s, rivers and their unique attributes(Biggest and Smallest) States & capitals of India, countries & capitals – 20(Familiar), Union territories of India 5 Countries from Middle east, Scandinavian countries, European, South American, North American, Asian Countries. Redesign your profiles Marking Places on ATLAS(Refer Worldatlas.co) / Locate north, east, south and west and the corresponding countries lying in the respective sides 5 – 10 states of Australia and cities Basics of Mathematics, reasoning, Number Series and puzzles(www.indiabix.com) Google Maps : Ex : Explanation of the places/lines/dots/water etc Different views on Maps, Difference between Google Maps and Google earth. Current Affairs : 5 National, 5 Local, 5 International
you can only accept the compensation given.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Serco Group (Hyderābād (India)).
Expected pattern but cannot crack as its again depends upon HR and their interest.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Serco Group (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2011.
Actually, I was not hired directly. It was more of a transition from previous consultant to Serco. So, there was'nt any interview process. Although, the previous interview process took about two rounds. One ot the consultant and other at Google.
- Not much difficult questions. Fairly simple questions like Why you want to join? and all Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review