Serco Group

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Serco Group in February 2008.

I talked with my potential manager on a phone interview for about an hour. We had a great interview. After that interview, I was invited to meet with him and his director in person. When I met with them, the first question out of the director's mouth was "What will it take for us to get you on board?" It was only about a 30 minute interview but it was really good.

Inbound Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolton, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Bolton, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Serco Group in June 2014.

First was a telephone interview, then a group interview that with 16 other people! We was paired up and given tasks etc and if they person you got paired up with was a stiff like me it's doesn't end well with you!

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Serco Group.

Expected pattern but cannot crack as its again depends upon HR and their interest.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Serco Group in November 2013.

Two rounds ..one with serco and one with the customer . Both telephone rounds.first round was more on HR . Second round with customer was more on the last project and questions related to interpersonal skills ...challenge faced....proud moment in previous project. How did I deal differences with colleagues...etc

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Serco Group.

One first interview with the recruiter + personality tests + one second interview with the contract manager

as salaries are poor negotiate some extra legal advantages

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Serco Group.

Day Long - Assessment Centre. Three rounds of interviews and group discussions :
    1. Group Discussion and Case Study (thought process and client facing)
    2. Personal Presentation Round and Q&A (Presentation and communication)
    3. Face to Face interview with three member team (Compentency and team fit)

Joining period

Senior CSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Serco Group in June 2012.

the interview process is really good as compared to other companies.....the interview rounds are different and unique.....all the rounds a conducted in such a manner that the person who has come for an interview gets time to prepare to each and every rounds......the results of the interview are declared immediately....

Tele Calling Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Serco Group in May 2012.

actualy m looking for the outbond process,or backend process,and also m willing to work into night shifts

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thāne (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thāne (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Serco Group in March 2012.

well organised

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Serco Group in February 2012.

The process was pretty straightforward as I went through an agency but was quite disappointed about the interviewers though the interview itself went really well and they decided not to offer me the job because they reckon I am too quiet and will not be able to tackle clients. My advice to anyone looking to work for them would be to be yourself though it's a nice company,I strangely do no feel at a loss not getting the job and their excuse was quite flimsy.