Serco Interview Questions

2.5

ACAP Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Serco in January 2014.

I was contacted for a phone interview approximately two weeks after applying online. Received more than two phone interviews that were not very structured or organized by individuals not completely familiar with the job description. When I asked about salary range all interviewers stated they were unable to answer that question. Lastly, I was told the hiring Manager would discuss it during the final interview. That last interview never occurred. I believe Serco attempts to recruit professionals but is unwilling to pay them accordingly.

Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Serco.

Phone Interview followed by inperson

Interview Questions
    • No very difficult. Was asked a lot of technical questions   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Campbellsville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbellsville, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Serco in May 2010.

Interview was very basic and just asked normal questions gave me information about the company, the time and dates they were hiring for class, would I be interested in the position as long as I could pass a drug test and back ground test. Told me how long classes would be. Met with HR when finished interview he advised how much I would make too drug test and started in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • most unexpected question was how good are you in math and gave me a scenario with percentages   Answer Question
    the hours were negotiable

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Serco in September 2011.

Received call from HR of the company and then there was scheduling of my interview and HR personnel was very cooperative and scheduled it as per my availability, and the team was very cooperative, there were a series of test involved, skill based, analytical, risk based and process by process i got through...

No Negotiation as the offer was good...

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Serco.

Geography :

GT : Ground Truth(Project Name)

10 states of US and corresponding cities, Time zones of US

10 Google products and their uses, History of Google

Longitudes, Latitudes, Altitudes, Prime meridian, Island, Peninsula, Tropic of Cancer and Capricorn.

Countries passing through equator, Above the equator and below the equator(At least 5 countries)

All the oceans, Sea’s, rivers and their unique attributes(Biggest and Smallest)

States & capitals of India, countries & capitals – 20(Familiar), Union territories of India

5 Countries from Middle east, Scandinavian countries, European, South American, North American, Asian Countries.

Redesign your profiles

Marking Places on ATLAS(Refer Worldatlas.co) / Locate north, east, south and west and the corresponding countries lying in the respective sides

5 – 10 states of Australia and cities

Basics of Mathematics, reasoning, Number Series and puzzles(www.indiabix.com)

Google Maps : Ex : Explanation of the places/lines/dots/water etc

Different views on Maps, Difference between Google Maps and Google earth.

Current Affairs : 5 National, 5 Local, 5 International

you can only accept the compensation given.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Serco in September 2011.

GD, Written, interview, technical interview. it was easy need not worry at all. :)

I Got a better offer

Client Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Darwin (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darwin (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Serco in November 2011.

Well set out. easy steps from application to interview to appointment

No negotiation. Accepted terms offered

Senior Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Serco in September 2013.

Inspite of having cleared initial rounds, filling up form and completed the first screening process, the wait for the OPs people to talk and understand each other was very frustrating. Not as a complaint, but more of an observation, the various teams, departments are not in synchronisation with each other and communicate efficiently in regards to conduct selection/interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were very relevant, professional and purposeful. Possibly in my case, the most difficult question was about my reasons to leave my current job and look for other opportunity.   View Answer

The compensation package and other benefits, facilities were not really worth the exercise of moving from one job to another. As a package, I was offered something, if not less, similar to what I am getting, in terms of pay, incentives and growth potential.

Associate Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Serco.

3 stages- typing test, aptitude, hr interview

salary didnt was nt upto my educatonal qualification

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Serco.

HR Round,Typing Test,Aptitude Test,Technical HR Round, Final HR Round

Spend Two complete days over dere in Chennai Office.....They never care abt d canditates.....Simply Not worthy 2 attend interview......Waste of Time.....If u go at 9 am u will return by 11pm.....den dey will ask 2 come d next day.....Same timing u will wait for next day....Simply wait in reception.....

Worked for Serco? Contribute to the Community!