Serco Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.4

Personnel Employment Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Serco (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was conducted by phone by a recruiter and a hiring manager. The interview was pretty standard and very easy. They were both pleasant to talk to and made me comfortable during the interview process.

Credit/Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Serco (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I gave a brief interview by phone with the Temp Agency and then preceded to a in person interview with the company seeking to hire. I was asked very few questions regarding my skills. It appeared that this company recorded their work processes into a system unfamiliar to me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with collections on the commercial side   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Serco.

Interview

Only one interview was conducted; interview was pretty straightforward. Two case questions were asked. One was a market sizing case, and the other was a strategy case. Apart from that, I was asked to read up about 2 dozens of reading material in half an hour, and then make a hand-written storyboard for a possible slide deck.

Negotiation

They offered me the salary I asked for.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Serco in January 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, discusses qualifications and salary requirements. Was told, I am a strong fit for the position. Next discussed salary requirements, was told I am in the ball park. Go to the follow on interview and the interviewer's second question was would I be willing to take a pay cut of $6 an hour. That does not seem like it is in the ball park to me. After that I thanked the man for his time and informed him I do not think that we could come to an agreement and exited the interview. GIANT WASTE OF MY TIME. FIX YOUR SCREENING AND INTERVIEW PROCESS.

PAY

Transition Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Serco.

Interview

Hired online, interviewed with the CIM. Interview questions focused around my experience with the military community, my writing and communication sills, and my experience with resume writing. The interview was completed via video teleconference.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with people who are ambivalent, or handle stress when someone is not making an attempt to work with you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was sent an offer letter from HR. There were no negotiations.

ACAP Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Serco (Arlington, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview approximately two weeks after applying online. Received more than two phone interviews that were not very structured or organized by individuals not completely familiar with the job description. When I asked about salary range all interviewers stated they were unable to answer that question. Lastly, I was told the hiring Manager would discuss it during the final interview. That last interview never occurred. I believe Serco attempts to recruit professionals but is unwilling to pay them accordingly.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Serco.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by inperson

Interview Questions

• No very difficult. Was asked a lot of technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbellsville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Serco (Campbellsville, KY) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview was very basic and just asked normal questions gave me information about the company, the time and dates they were hiring for class, would I be interested in the position as long as I could pass a drug test and back ground test. Told me how long classes would be. Met with HR when finished interview he advised how much I would make too drug test and started in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• most unexpected question was how good are you in math and gave me a scenario with percentages   Answer Question

Negotiation

the hours were negotiable

Interview

I applied for the job on the 10th April . The closing date for the job was 7th May. I had a telephone interview around the time of the closing date. I was told that they are waiting for a date in my area for a selection day. However I didn't hear anything. So after a couple of weeks I emailed them to see if I could find anything out. Got a reply the following day. Saying the same thing. That there still waiting for a date for the selection day. But I'm still waiting (30th May 2015)

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Serco.

Interview

good interview process the people being assigned the job to hire people are well educated and they give a proper vision about the customer satisfaction process and give a proper department as per our abilities and qualifications.Hiring people do ask many questions about past experience and do ask us about the willingness to work in a particular department which they put in and it is differentfrom the department what the employee is looking forward to work in

Interview Questions

• the most difficult question for a beginner who has no knowledge about the work in customer service companys is.what is the meaning of customer satisfaction and what are the ways to achieve that   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was good and the negotiations was healthy and easy