Serco Interview Questions & Reviews in Mumbai

3 interviews

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Serco in September 2013.

Inspite of having cleared initial rounds, filling up form and completed the first screening process, the wait for the OPs people to talk and understand each other was very frustrating. Not as a complaint, but more of an observation, the various teams, departments are not in synchronisation with each other and communicate efficiently in regards to conduct selection/interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were very relevant, professional and purposeful. Possibly in my case, the most difficult question was about my reasons to leave my current job and look for other opportunity.   View Answer

The compensation package and other benefits, facilities were not really worth the exercise of moving from one job to another. As a package, I was offered something, if not less, similar to what I am getting, in terms of pay, incentives and growth potential.

Senior CSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Serco in July 2012.

Voice and Accent , Hr , LIstening maths and grammer include in aptitude
    last operations round where your flexiblity is questioned for the job

Interview Questions
    Was very professional and got as wat was expected

Senior CSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Serco in June 2011.

The company's atmosphere is very fun loving & there is a sense of security. The staff is also good & the people are cooperative and helpful.

Interview Questions

Worked for Serco? Contribute to the Community!