Serta

Updated Jul 22, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Serta

Stager/Shipping Interview

very quick and straight forward. He shipping supervisor described the job asked me if I would be able to do it. He went over the attendance policy and really harped on in esp in the first 90 days of employment. At first I got an email saying that I was not picked and that they had went with someone else however about a week later I get a call from their office wanting me to come in and pick up some paperwork so I could go and take a drug test and then I started....

Interview Questions
    • there wasn't a whole lot of questions being asked by him, pretty much went over the job with me.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Puyallup, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Puyallup, WA

I applied online – interviewed at Serta.

Poorly planned and executed. Regional was a no show for second interview and unprofessional when we did meet. He was derogatory and arrogant beyond belief. If that is upper management standards at the hiring process I can only imagine what it's like after they "own" you.

unimpressed with Regional Accountability and arogance. If they are that unprofessional prior to hiring.............well, no thanks.