Serta Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

2.3

Assistant Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Serta (Houston, TX).

Interview

HR interview followed by Manager phone interview. Then a site visit interview with manager. Then VP of Kaizen Production phone interview, and another HR rep interview by phone. A very extensive process. They all tell you how the company supports process improvement and gives the plant management the support and resources to do the job and affect change. They tell you that you work a normal 8-10 hour work day and an occasional weekend. All lies. No one outside of the plant knows what the working conditions are and have no grasp of what support is given at the plant level, and what the work schedule required will be.

Stager/Shipping Interview

Interview

very quick and straight forward. He shipping supervisor described the job asked me if I would be able to do it. He went over the attendance policy and really harped on in esp in the first 90 days of employment. At first I got an email saying that I was not picked and that they had went with someone else however about a week later I get a call from their office wanting me to come in and pick up some paperwork so I could go and take a drug test and then I started....

Interview Questions

• there wasn't a whole lot of questions being asked by him, pretty much went over the job with me.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Serta (North Puyallup, WA).

Interview

Poorly planned and executed. Regional was a no show for second interview and unprofessional when we did meet. He was derogatory and arrogant beyond belief. If that is upper management standards at the hiring process I can only imagine what it's like after they "own" you.

unimpressed with Regional Accountability and arogance. If they are that unprofessional prior to hiring.............well, no thanks.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Serta (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I was sent here by a recruiter to interview for a temp-to-perm position. There have been some changes in the company and at the time of my interview, the role was to start as a CSR with the ability to take on different responsibilities from there.The office is very small, and the interview questions were pretty basic - They tried to "trick" me several times offering me water, which I didn't accept ( while this is expected once in every interview, it's a bit of a time waster if you keep trying it). The manager was also obviously reading my resume for the first time, as he was holding it in front of his face the whole time. Everyone seemed pretty friendly.

Interview Questions

• "Discuss your resume", "Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer', "What computer programs have you used", etc.   Answer Question