Service Experts

Very Easy Interview

Service Tech Interview

Service Tech
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Service Experts in May 2012.

Interview Details – simple technican questions

Hourly Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Service Experts.

Interview Details – way to long 3 weeks

Interview Question – how good are you at selling?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – take it or not , thats what we have to offer

Supervisor Interview

Kingston, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Service Experts in June 2009.

Interview Details – It was a casual, comfortable interview. 3 processes, 1. short listing, 2. get to know you, 3. offer/negotiate
Criminal Back ground check, and credit check

If you have bad credit, you will not be hired. In my opinion it's a silly rule, the reason people need a job is to get them out of financial struggle?? talk about other end of the spectrum.

I was hired, but for those who are not offered an opportunity for employment because of having bad credit, doesn't make an ounce of sense to me.

Interview Question – How does your previous experience benefit you in this role if it were offered to you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Average.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Service Experts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Service Experts interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Service Experts employees and interview candidates.