Service Experts

Interviews for Top Jobs at Service Experts

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Service Experts in May 2012.

simple technican questions

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Service Experts in September 2010.

about 7 interviews overall. First interview is with area manager and HR person, then VP then you are invited to Richardson TX for about 5 different interviews with people including Scott Boxer. Interview process is easy if you have experience.

Interview Questions
    • there were no unexpected or difficult questions. They ask typical questions about you and your previous employment and how you handle certain situations.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. They made and offer you negotiated a little and that was it. You agreed.

Hourly Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Service Experts.

way to long 3 weeks

Interview Questions
    take it or not , thats what we have to offer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Service Experts in June 2009.

It was a casual, comfortable interview. 3 processes, 1. short listing, 2. get to know you, 3. offer/negotiate
    Criminal Back ground check, and credit check

If you have bad credit, you will not be hired. In my opinion it's a silly rule, the reason people need a job is to get them out of financial struggle?? talk about other end of the spectrum.

I was hired, but for those who are not offered an opportunity for employment because of having bad credit, doesn't make an ounce of sense to me.

Interview Questions
    • How does your previous experience benefit you in this role if it were offered to you?   View Answer
    Average.