Service Master Interview Questions & Reviews

1.4

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Modesto, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Service Master in August 2014.

The original position I thought I was interviewing for is called Account Manager. But when I arrived there and met with the office manager she informed me they could not offer me the position due to the fact I was a man and they couldn't have a man supervising female staff. But they did feel I was a fit for warehouse person. The interview was great and I was asked to stay and interview with the second Manger. After waiting for over an hour I had a very cold welcome. After the two managers spoke briefly. I was told I was going to receive a written offer within a couple days. To my surprise when I read the offer letter they original pay rate had changed. It was dropped way below what was stated. And yet more responsibility was added to my position. Horrible experience... Needless to say I turned them down

Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Highlands, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Highlands, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Service Master in September 2012.

1 Interview, asked if I had a driver's license and could drive bigger vehicles, if I have ever done restoration work before

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sequim, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Sequim, WA

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Service Master in August 2011.

I responded to an ad listed in the Peninsula Daily News. The ad listed a phone number to call which I did and met with the manager the following morning. She gave me an application with a supplemental questionnaire to fill out on the spot. The questionnaire had for the most part non-work related questions, such as: What's your favorite movie and why? Who do you look up to the most in your life and why?
    She looked it over and set a time for an interview the following day.
    When I arrived, it was her and the owner of the company who was also a woman. The only question they asked was whether or not I could keep confidential information private. I asked for clarification and they stated as a front desk employee, I or whoever was hired, could not fraternize with the laborers/technicians. They gave me a "hypothetical" situation and sounded more like the reason the last front desk employee was fired. I, of course, answered yes, only to leave confused. There were no other questions.
    I received a rejection letter in the mail a few days later.
    Overall, I thought it was a rather odd interview. The manager seemed like a stern supervisor but the interview was too short for me to analyze the business owner's personality at all.

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kelowna, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kelowna, BC (Canada)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Service Master in September 2012.

I got a call and phone interview and advanced to a scheduled interview and did well and got hired for 3 locations right away

easy

Superintendent Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Service Master in July 2010.

discuss resume ,salary , told they I was what they wanted,

Interview Questions
    • all questions were consiseto the job offer   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Service Master

Worked for Service Master? Contribute to the Community!