Service Systems Associates

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Interviewed at Service Systems Associates

Interview Details – Submit an application to the ssa office not the zoo office. They will call you within a few days. When you get called for an interview explain that you have great customer service experience and that you are very good with working with people. Bla bla bla bla bla bla

Interview Question – None, only a test to test your math skills   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Service Systems Associates in September 2012.

Interview Details – Saw ad on Craigslist looking for a Cashier at the Cincinnati Zoo for the winter season. Sent my resume and received a call about a month later. Went into the interview and the hiring manager asked me mostly about where I had worked in the past and what I was going to college for. Honestly we talked more about how much we both love Cincinnati than what the job entailed.

Interview Question – Where have you worked in the past?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Apple Valley, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Service Systems Associates in January 2011.

Interview Details – I have just started the interview process. I applied online, received an email a couple days later asking for a time to set up a phone interview. I set the interview up for 2 days later. I received the phone call and proceeded with the phone interview. It lasted about 20 minutes or so. I was only asked a couple questions and told I'd be passed on to the next step, the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Your store is flat. You need to do something to get the energy level in the store up. What do you do?   View Answer
  • You are working in your store, and its just you and one other employee. One of you covers the register and the other covers the floor. Who does what?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Retail Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Service Systems Associates in October 2008.

Interview Details – Met with Retail head for a couple of hours and then went back to talk with the GM of the Zoo. Was made an offer the next day.

Interview Question – What inspires you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Service Systems Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Service Systems Associates interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Service Systems Associates employees and interview candidates.