ServiceLink

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at ServiceLink

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email response within a week. First interview was pretty standard. The questions were the typical, "Why do you think you'd be good for this position?" and "Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses." I received a phone call two weeks later to set up a second interview. I was offered the position at that meeting.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Hopewell, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ServiceLink in July 2012.

Interview Details – I filled out the application online & went & handed my resume to someone directly. I recieved a call the next day to schedule an interview. I meet one on one with an account executive & the interview went great. I was called later that day & offered a position.

Interview Question – What is it we do here at ServiceLink?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasnt one.

Aliquippa, PA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ServiceLink in October 2012.

Interview Details – I did a phone interview 2 days after i applied to the company. Then I took 2 aptitude tests which were basic personality questions. The next day i received an offer for a face to face interview. Had a nice time at the interview...very laid back. I got the job offer two days later.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions..mostly about your strengths and weaknesses   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Took the offer cause i was unemployed..

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ServiceLink in February 2008.

Interview Details – I have no idea it was years ago . received a phone call immediately upon faxing my resume . Interview appointment was scheduled - spoke with HR director - nothing unusual asked . A manager was called in to interview me - he proceeded to take me on a tour of the office , which was under construction at the time , and i was hired . Nothing else to say

Interview Question – couldnt say   View Answer

Negotiation Details – don't remember - do not become a closing coordinator for less than $ 12.00 an hour - it will take years to obtain a realistic wage for the responsibilities

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ServiceLink? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ServiceLink Closing Coordinator interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by ServiceLink employees and interview candidates.