ServiceLink

ServiceLink Closing Coordinator Interview Questions

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Closing Coordinator Interview

Applied online and received an email response within a week. First interview was pretty standard. The questions were the typical, "Why do you think you'd be good for this position?" and "Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses." I received a phone call two weeks later to set up a second interview. I was offered the position at that meeting.

Other Interview Reviews for ServiceLink

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliquippa, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliquippa, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ServiceLink in October 2012.

I did a phone interview 2 days after i applied to the company. Then I took 2 aptitude tests which were basic personality questions. The next day i received an offer for a face to face interview. Had a nice time at the interview...very laid back. I got the job offer two days later.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview questions..mostly about your strengths and weaknesses   View Answer
    Took the offer cause i was unemployed..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopewell, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopewell, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ServiceLink in July 2012.

I filled out the application online & went & handed my resume to someone directly. I recieved a call the next day to schedule an interview. I meet one on one with an account executive & the interview went great. I was called later that day & offered a position.

There wasnt one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ServiceLink in February 2008.

I have no idea it was years ago . received a phone call immediately upon faxing my resume . Interview appointment was scheduled - spoke with HR director - nothing unusual asked . A manager was called in to interview me - he proceeded to take me on a tour of the office , which was under construction at the time , and i was hired . Nothing else to say

Interview Questions
    don't remember - do not become a closing coordinator for less than $ 12.00 an hour - it will take years to obtain a realistic wage for the responsibilities