ServiceLink Interview Questions

2.1

Temp Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coraopolis, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coraopolis, PA

I applied in-person - interviewed at ServiceLink.

the interview was with a past supervisor -went very well- we talked about the temp position and what was needed to complete the job and how long it would take

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ServiceLink.

Recruiter touch base, Interview with recruiter, interview with hiring manager, interview with other team members and 2nd tier reporting manager, review results and make any final clarifications to set up for negotiations.

Interview Questions
    A little informal and seemed like the recruiter/hiring manager had never done this before.

Quality Control Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Solon, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

I applied online - interviewed at ServiceLink.

Usually a phone interview with a recruiter and then one in-person interview that usually lasts about an hour. Every question is in the 'STAR' or behavioral format.. "What was a time when..? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard STAR interview questions. (situation/task/action/response)   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate, but YOU SHOULD NEGOTIATE. Most of my coworkers did negotiate and got more as a result.

Closing Coordinator Interview

Applied online and received an email response within a week. First interview was pretty standard. The questions were the typical, "Why do you think you'd be good for this position?" and "Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses." I received a phone call two weeks later to set up a second interview. I was offered the position at that meeting.

Field Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moon Township, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moon Township, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at ServiceLink in May 2009.

I was hired almost 4 and a half years ago, so the hiring process has changed. I was interviewed by the director of IT at the time (2009), for a position known as an Account Admin. There weren't many questions asked

Interview Questions
    • It's been 4 years, i don't remember my interview process that well; no major difficult questions were asked   Answer Question

Director Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coraopolis, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coraopolis, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ServiceLink in October 2013.

Talent Acquisition (TA) leaves little to be desired.
    Contacted on 10/8 by the TA Manager (TAM) for an HR Director (HRD) position
    Scheduled an interview for 10/16 3:30
    On 10/16 the TAM was a no show, no call, no cancel
    I followed up with both a call, left a voicemail, and an email by 3:40: ...
    Received no call back

At 5:47 pm (almost 2.5 hours after the scheduled time) I received this response rom the TAM: "I spent this afternoon in unexpected planning meetings that required my attendance. Unfortunately due to some immediate business needs, I am not available to reschedule again until the week of the 28th"...

On 10/24 I received a message from her recruiter--delegated to by the TAM and for an HRD position????--to conduct the interview on 11/4. What recruiters and not TAMs are screening for Director level positions????? so much for strategic engagement.

I scheduled it that day, and on due to a weekend move and utility hookups Monday that got delayed requested an hour adjustment to the time.
    I sat with my phone at 2:18 pm and waited until 2:40 and never heard a word and had no contact phone within access. It was another no show according to my phone that showed no incoming calls after 1:31 till 6:24 that day . 2nd time is the charm.

When I finally got back online and reconnected with email due to internet service provider issues at my new address I had received an email asking me to contact if I wished to reschedule and when I did, I later saw a automated rejected notice and when inquired got the following personalized message "ServiceLink has decided to move forward with other candidates that we currently have in process"

So much for HR best practices. They just laid off 500 people anyways

Interview Questions
    • Can't have any questions hard or easy with two interview no shows on the part of the employer.   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Must complete online application with corporate before being screened as a potential candidate. This is followed by a phone interview, then at least two face to face interviews. The process can be time consuming and if you are already employed then it is really difficult to obtain time off from your current employer on a short notice.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a past situation where you had to resolve conflict. How did you handle it? In looking back on it would you change how you handled the situation, and if so, how?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. The offer was given, with a do you want it or not attitude.

Closing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hopewell, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopewell, PA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at ServiceLink in July 2012.

I filled out the application online & went & handed my resume to someone directly. I recieved a call the next day to schedule an interview. I meet one on one with an account executive & the interview went great. I was called later that day & offered a position.

There wasnt one.

Title Typist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moon Township, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moon Township, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at ServiceLink in March 2012.

I applied through a temp agency, which set me up for an interview event (open house). It was a painless and quick interview with a hiring manager. I had no mortgage experience, no office experience, and was offered a position on the spot. The questions were mostly related to how you work with others and what your thoughts are on acceptable amount of absences per month, your ideal supervisor, etc. I was visibly nervous and still got through it.

Interview Questions
    • What is an acceptable amount of absences per month?   View Answer
    I negotiated through the temp agency; no idea what it's like if you apply through them directly.

Title Clearance Interview

I applied online - interviewed at ServiceLink in February 2012.

I was hired by a manager who had no even read my resume and did not have a copy in front of her when she interviewed me. She appeared as clueless in the interview as she turned out to be during my brief stint working there. Was told overtime was available which was the only reason i took the low paying job--no over time was ever available.

none

Worked for ServiceLink? Contribute to the Community!