ServiceMaster

www.servicemaster.com

ServiceMaster Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ServiceMaster.

Standard phone and in-person interviews. The problem is that what is promised is NOT what you get!!!

Office Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ServiceMaster.

Applied online for the position. Received link to complete assessment test. Which I did not take due to just taking a test for another position. Regional administrative manager contacted me for interview within 7 days. Interview questions were basic, interview last about 45 minutes. Generally you have to pass assessment test before interview. I took my test after first interview, passed. Had 2nd interview with the local General Manager (more of a greet and meet interview). Very laid back office environment. Once RAM offered me the position, I took drug test and waited on my background check to return. I was working within 3 weeks from applying to position.

Interview Questions
    • There were actually no difficult or unexpected questions asked. The questions asked were the typical interview questions for an office manager type position.   Answer Question

Workforce Management Real Time Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ServiceMaster in May 2013.

Applied one day and got a call the next day: impromptu phone interview. About 3 weeks later I got called to do an online MS Excel assessment. Completed that night and then 6 days later got called for a 1:1 interview with the manager. The office was hot and I was sweating and unfocused. She had a 3-4 page questionnaire! Very probing and detailed. That was 10 days ago. Still no word. I'm sure I bombed though.

Interview Questions
    • How many days would you say are acceptable to miss from work within a year?   View Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ServiceMaster in March 2011.

The interview was about an hour long and consisted of nonstop questions related to personal characteristics. It was a pretty standard interview, and in the end, the interviewer said that there would be a second round of interviews. She was very professional, and even replied back to the thank you note I sent to her afterward. However, looking back at it, I probably would not have taken the internship had I been accepted. As everyone can see, there are so many negative reviews about management and company culture that it is almost undeniable to see the truth without taking a job there. Wish that I could offer more details, but this is as far as I can get with this.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult project you have taken recently and how did you navigate yourself through this project?   Answer Question

Restoration Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ServiceMaster in February 2011.

first was the phone interview. Second was an interview with mid-level management. Third was an interview with upper management. Fourth was personality testing, and computer testing. Fifth was taking a physical.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at ServiceMaster in August 2010.

Submit resume to online website. Resume is reviewed by HR person in charge of the area and an initial call is conducted. If the call goes well, the hiring manager is contacted to review your resume and set up another call or onsite interview depending on the situation.

Interview Questions
    They are flexible during negotiation...it depends on the job level.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ServiceMaster in March 2010.

The recruiter conducted the phone interview. He was excited about my credentials and eager to set up a face to face with the hiring VP. The hiring VP was nice and personable. I do not know why I did not receive a job offer, as everything seemed to work out well. Approximately 3 weeks after the interview, I received a call from the recruiter stating that the company "chose to go a different direction"...whatever THAT means.

Senior Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ServiceMaster in November 2009.

I was contacted by a recruiter about the job. It turns out I had done a similar function for the same company in the past. The interview was polite and efficient, but it turned out that the maximum they could offer for the position was too low, and they did not have flexibility.

Sales & Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at ServiceMaster in June 2010.

he did not know how to conduct the interview. and everything was not clear from the beginning

poor

Audit Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ServiceMaster in March 2010.

Laid back interview process. Met with 4 people- 2 Senior Managers, 1 Manager, and 1 VP.