ServiceMax

Updated Nov 22, 2014

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ServiceMax

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ServiceMax.

HR phone screen, Then manager phone screen, then in-person interview with three managers. Then two more phone interviews with executives, then a presentaton to the team, two weeks later a verbal commit, a week later, a formal offer.

Fairly thorough, A little bit scatered on thier part, but with the best of intentions.

Interview Questions
    Very transparent, I received what I asked for.

Implementation Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ServiceMax in September 2013.

The interview consisted of 3 50 minute interviews. For the most part the interviews were attempting to understand you as a person and how you would fit within the company.

Interview Questions
    • There were a couple logic problems that stumped me for a little while but I eventually come to the answer.   Answer Question