ServiceSource

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ServiceSource in July 2013.

Interview Details – One quick phone interview followed by a one and a half hour interview with three separate sales managers. Managers asked typical behavioral interview questions. Dress code was business casual, and the interviewers were very laid back.

Interview Question – Describe a time in your last job where you made an unpopular decision, and how did you implement it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very little room for negotiation

Operations Services Specialist Interview

Operations Services Specialist
Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ServiceSource in January 2013.

Interview Details – ServiceSource uses a temp to hire agency to find employees for the operations services positions. You get a call or email from the agency. They then set up an interview to see if they would like to recommend you to ServiceSource. If they agree, then someone from HR at Servicesource calls and sets up a face to face interview. Interviews run anywhere from 45-90 minutes and typically involve talking to more than one person. They provided me with behavioral tips and a job description prior to the interview.

Interview Question – There were not any questions that were just too hard to answer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much of a negotiation. Pretty standard offer to entry level position.

Customer Service Interview

Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ServiceSource in March 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was very good. Very responsibe recruiting team and very willing to provide good details. Office atmosphere was very trendy and comfortable. Interview questions were very detailed.

Interview Question – What do you believe in?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The pay was a little low.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Denver, CO

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter. They asked me to apply through their website. Then I had a 30 minute phone interview. Then they asked me to send out email references to 4 people (including one manager) before my actual interview.

The interview was... somewhat annoying. It took 2 1/2 hours - met with five different people. One of them dropped several f-bombs during the interview. Interview questions were pretty typical - what motivates you, what's your favorite thing about your current job, etc.

Finally, in the email I'd received confirming the interview, they said to park in the garage at 1735 Stout, right across from the building, and that they would validate your parking. However, at the end of the interview, I asked to have my parking validated and the interviewer told me, "No, I don't think we do that." To me, this demonstrated either a lack of communication in the company, or a certain disingenuousness. If that's how they treat prospective employees, I didn't want to find out how they treat actual employees.

Interview Question – Describe a time when, despite your best efforts, you failed.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Aside from my negative interview experience, it didn't seem like a culture that I fit in with. Also the pay was substantially less than I'm making at my current job. Why would they recruit me from a different city, then offer substantially less money?

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Senior Sales Representative
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ServiceSource in February 2011.

Interview Details – The initial interview for Inside Sales Representative is fairly simple and is more focused on what qualifications you have gained while working or taking classes in college as these positions are for people right out of college. Typically, you will meet with 4-5 different people, including account managers, team leads, and senior reps depending on which team you're selected for.

Interview Question – Most questions are related to your overall experiences in college related to classwork and previous job experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation isn't really going to happen as they have a base salary plus commission package and rarely stray away from the base salary.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ServiceSource in May 2011.

Interview Details – 1st interview is with a recruiter over the phone, basic qualifying questions- should be a breeze and be asked to come in for a face to face.

Next you will meet with Account managers of hiring teams, if they like you the manager will tell you that you are going to meet with another one from their team, if not you may be given another hiring team interview. But, this is a basic interview as well, to feel out your personality and if you fit into their team culture.

Next interview will be with either another account manager or a team lead there interviews with be more day to day and job specific questions. Trying to see if you are made out for sales (not cold calling)- just the sales attitude/personality...

Interview Question – I don't remember specific questions as my interview was 2 years ago, but these managers are young and have been in your shoes no less than 5 years ago. They aren't out to get you, they want to see if you will fit in. Just be you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They don't negotiate, they give you an offer letter- if you want it you take it, if not they will backfill.

Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ServiceSource.

Interview Details – Contacted, Phone interview, in person interview

Interview Question – Asked questions about, past employment, all behavioral.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ServiceSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ServiceSource interview questions and advice in Denver, CO. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by ServiceSource employees and interview candidates.