ServiceSource

Updated Dec 1, 2014

2.1

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ServiceSource in July 2013.

One quick phone interview followed by a one and a half hour interview with three separate sales managers. Managers asked typical behavioral interview questions. Dress code was business casual, and the interviewers were very laid back.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time in your last job where you made an unpopular decision, and how did you implement it.   Answer Question
very little room for negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for ServiceSource

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ServiceSource.

Basic interview questions...tell me about a time, strength/weakness, long term goals, etc

Salary not negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ServiceSource.

Simple process and has gotten more extensive. The questions are centered around scoring you from a company-candidate matching perspective however the hiring manager always has subjective input.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are scenario based and ask you to pull out lots of information from your experiences.   Answer Question
    N/a

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ServiceSource in March 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter. They asked me to apply through their website. Then I had a 30 minute phone interview. Then they asked me to send out email references to 4 people (including one manager) before my actual interview.

The interview was... somewhat annoying. It took 2 1/2 hours - met with five different people. One of them dropped several f-bombs during the interview. Interview questions were pretty typical - what motivates you, what's your favorite thing about your current job, etc.

Finally, in the email I'd received confirming the interview, they said to park in the garage at 1735 Stout, right across from the building, and that they would validate your parking. However, at the end of the interview, I asked to have my parking validated and the interviewer told me, "No, I don't think we do that." To me, this demonstrated either a lack of communication in the company, or a certain disingenuousness. If that's how they treat prospective employees, I didn't want to find out how they treat actual employees.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when, despite your best efforts, you failed.   Answer Question

Aside from my negative interview experience, it didn't seem like a culture that I fit in with. Also the pay was substantially less than I'm making at my current job. Why would they recruit me from a different city, then offer substantially less money?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ServiceSource in March 2013.

People who were scheduled for my interview either weren't at work that day or there was miscommunication with the recruiter. I had to come back on a different day when the panel was there.
    The lady at the front desk was as helpful as possible but staring at someone for over an hour while they try and cover up the disorganization was uncomfortable for both of us.

No negotiation at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Contacted, Phone interview, in person interview

Interview Questions
    • Asked questions about, past employment, all behavioral.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ServiceSource in July 2012.

1. Received pre-screen call from Internal Recruiter
    2. Called in for interview with 4 Team Leads/Senior Reps
    -This was an interesting process, the questions were good, but the variety in people that interviewed me was so sporadic that I left more confused than anything. Also my direct Account Manager did not feel the need to personally interview me
    3. Phone interview with account manager
    4. Call from recruiter with job offer

Interview Questions
    None, although you should be able to negotiate salary, SSI does not allow this...meaning no matter how much experience you have (1 year or 20 years) you will only get 28K

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ServiceSource in February 2012.

Initial Phone Interview, Live interview reminded me of speed dating. 5+ managers and Team Leads come in one after another and spend 3-5 minutes asking basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating is offered for salary

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ServiceSource in July 2010.

Interview with 3 people. Typically two managers and a rep. After being there, note that the people are typically not well trained to interview. It's based on the intuitive nature of who interviews you. The booklet is awful.

Interview Questions
    • The questions aren't as difficult as they are contrived. The people interviewing don't value the answers or the packet used to interview. Be thoughtful and be a problem solver.   Answer Question
    It was my first job out of school so I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ServiceSource in January 2010.

Casual. One phone interview, one in person interview. All the questions were behavioral. If you are easy going and present yourself well, you can do the job and you will do well.