ServiceSource Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Two different interviewers, one at a time, who asked mainly about previous job experience. It was a very young and friendly atmosphere. I felt at ease with the interviewers, it seemed like a young, entry level work environment but in an appealing way. Everyone was friendly and it seemed like the wanted to see their workers succeed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ServiceSource

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource.

Interview

I had to attend 3 interviews before I found out I was hired. The whole process took 2 weeks to complete. I had a phone interview first then I had to travel on my own expense to Nashville for 1:1 interview. I found out later that day that I was scheduled for a call back interview. I did the phone interview the next day, which was Friday. I found out that Monday that I got the job and then the manager asked me if I had a ideal date to start what would it be and he coordinated it where I would start as close as I could to that start date.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were situational, "what would you do," and "how would you handle this."   Answer Question

Negotiation

They send you a document stating wage, commission, and benefits. You sign the document and return it.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceSource in October 2014.

Interview

Phone screening in person interview with two levels of managers test to confirm my skills in foreign language Easy interviews with pre-set questionnaire, mostly behavioral. regarding my ability to persuade, sell, manage conflict, manage stress and high volume of request.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, mostly behavioral where you on a situation where you needed to persuade someone about something?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

They have a pretty good interview process. Seems thorough. I had 3 interviews in total. About one hour per interview. First interview is over the phone with a HR rep. The next two are with 3 people per interview lasting about one hour each.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience in which you were asked to lead a group of people.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

First, it took much too long to get a response even with a very strong resume. The interview process itself was efficient once that initial contact was made: Pre-interview with recruiter and then an onsite interview which consisted of 4 interviews with 1-2 people each, back to back. That was a bit overwhelming, but I would prefer this to coming back multiple times. The interview questions were clearly standardized and it was evident that some of the interviewers were managers while others were future peers.

Interview Questions

• Let's say you've had several difficult calls back to back and you're frustrated. What do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Interview

Interviewed in Nashville office. I met with three different people. All three were young and all had been with the company around three years. Typical interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process is based up of 5 or 6 interviews over a week or two period. I had ladies all interview me in one day for over 3 hours and then a few days later, had 2 ladies interview me at the same time. It was intense but they were very nice and professional. They made me feel less nervous.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table in this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

You have three to five interviews depending on how quickly they need people. First, you interview with the recruiter. Then, they bring you in and have you interview with 1 to 3 current sales reps. If that goes well, you then interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you solved a problem. Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager. Tell me about a time you executed results.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

It started with a phone interview. Then I had a face to face 2 hour interview with three different people all asking different questions. One person said they were done after 5 minuets but the other 2 people asked a lot of questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

One quick phone interview followed by a one and a half hour interview with three separate sales managers. Managers asked typical behavioral interview questions. Dress code was business casual, and the interviewers were very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your last job where you made an unpopular decision, and how did you implement it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

very little room for negotiation