ServiceSource Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.6

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ServiceSource (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

There were two phone screens, the first with the recruiter and the second with the hiring manager. The in-person interview was over four hours long and consisted of one on one interviews with four team members. They asked great questions and the process was standard and enjoyable. After the one-on-one's there was an onsite practical activity having you complete a series of 4 small projects on your own to ensure you had the skills they were looking for. After completing the practical test, there was a quick one on one with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working on a long term project and nearing completion and having a complete change in direction and having to rework the project?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ServiceSource.

Interview

I had to attend 3 interviews before I found out I was hired. The whole process took 2 weeks to complete. I had a phone interview first then I had to travel on my own expense to Nashville for 1:1 interview. I found out later that day that I was scheduled for a call back interview. I did the phone interview the next day, which was Friday. I found out that Monday that I got the job and then the manager asked me if I had a ideal date to start what would it be and he coordinated it where I would start as close as I could to that start date.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were situational, "what would you do," and "how would you handle this."   Answer Question

Negotiation

They send you a document stating wage, commission, and benefits. You sign the document and return it.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ServiceSource in October 2014.

Interview

Phone screening
    in person interview with two levels of managers
    test to confirm my skills in foreign language

Easy interviews with pre-set questionnaire, mostly behavioral. regarding my ability to persuade, sell, manage conflict, manage stress and high volume of request.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, mostly behavioral
      where you on a situation where you needed to persuade someone about something?

Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ServiceSource (Washington, DC) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a quick and very refreshing experience. I was presented to a panel consenting of 3 individuals, 1 woman and 2 men. They were to head of their areas within the dept. I asked them how long had they been with the dept. and how long had this organization been around and where do you see the organization headed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

First, it took much too long to get a response even with a very strong resume. The interview process itself was efficient once that initial contact was made: Pre-interview with recruiter and then an onsite interview which consisted of 4 interviews with 1-2 people each, back to back. That was a bit overwhelming, but I would prefer this to coming back multiple times. The interview questions were clearly standardized and it was evident that some of the interviewers were managers while others were future peers.

Interview Questions

• Let's say you've had several difficult calls back to back and you're frustrated. What do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process is based up of 5 or 6 interviews over a week or two period. I had ladies all interview me in one day for over 3 hours and then a few days later, had 2 ladies interview me at the same time. It was intense but they were very nice and professional. They made me feel less nervous.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table in this role?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ServiceSource in February 2014.

Interview

The initial phone interview with a VP was in early December, with a follow-on phone screen before Christmas.
    A full interview cycle with several executives and peers came in mid - January. The five 45-minute interviews were back to back and covered standard interview questions about my background with little time reserved to ask your own. Be assertive, it's appreciated.
    After a few days I got information to prepare a presentation. The review and decision to move forward tool over two weeks, even the recruiter was getting frustrated.
    Early February I got requests for references. It took three weeks to call some of them, and not all of them were called.
    Things sped up once I talked to the President, who wanted to know good and bad things about the process thus far. I mentioned the uncharacteristic long and sequential process. I passed the final hurdle talking to a customer, and received a verbal offer in the middle of the salary range.
    I also found out that several executives are in the process of leaving or "being left", and heard from my connections about the many tensions in the company.

Interview Questions

• From the President: Tell me something good and something not so good about what you learned so far.   1 Answer

There is the "old" ServiceSource, and the new team that is struggling to gain traction. The leadership team is being "recycled" and no leader with the experience to pull this off is in sight. This and the tensions between the old and new ServiceSource make this too high of a risk.

Customer Ride Checker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ServiceSource (Wilmington, DE) in January 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was easy an fast. They just ask for my availability and I took my drug test the following day. I got the job on the spot.

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

It started with a phone interview. Then I had a face to face 2 hour interview with three different people all asking different questions. One person said they were done after 5 minuets but the other 2 people asked a lot of questions.

Operations Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

My experience with the interview was relatively easy. I have a background in management and have conducted more interviews than most. But they are looking for stereotypical employees, high energy, positive outlook, "go getters", and "self starters", etc etc.
    The first interview was with my future team lead and one other team lead. I then interviewed with the account manager immediately after. Nothing out of the ordinary, they use a fairly standard interview packet and only ask followups if you aren't being specific enough.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, this is a detail intensive position, so a lot of questions about being thorough and accurate with your work.   1 Answer