ServiceSource Sales Support Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

There were three different interviews. The whole hiring process was very easy process. The human resources staff were all very friendly and the entire process took a little over two weeks. Or maybe it's not easy and I'm just so exceptional I thought it was easy and now am typing this review on Glassdoor trying to hit a fifty word minimum.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ServiceSource

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in October 2010.

Interview

I was given the job before I left the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what would you be?   2 Answers
    • Where is your dream home?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given the job before I left the interview.

Sales Support Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online and had a phone interview afterwards. This was followed by an in-person interview at the office. I was called later that same day and offered the job. Both interviews were very easygoing and non-technical, and mostly focused on my career goals/education/etc., as well as the standard "describe a time where you worked in a team" fare.