ServiceSource Senior Sales Support Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Inside Sales Representative (10)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Sales Support Administrator (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Sales Account Representative (1)
- Senior Sales Support Coordinator (1)
- Software Developer New Grad (1)
- Operations Services Specialist (1)
- Engagement Director, Global Professional Services (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Sales Support Coordinator (1)
- Sales Director (1)
- International Sales Representative (1)
- Senior Sales Representative (1)
Very Easy Interview
Senior Sales Support Coordinator Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ServiceSource.
Interview Details – I was interviewed by three separate people. My boss, another manager, and the guy in charge of recruitment. It was your standard interview, they asked about my achievements, background, and personality. Since they were all very young it was not a very intimidating interview. I would say it was one of the most standard interviews. If you are capable of sounding like you can talk to people and that you are competent you should have no problem getting hired.
Interview Question – What motivates you. View Answer
Negotiation Details – There wasn't one. The pay here is set for each job and is essentially non-negotiable.