Services for the UnderServed Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Services for the UnderServed

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Services for the UnderServed.

Interview

Very bland no true questions. Cared more about your ability to type rather than experience in the field of mental health. Program Director and Assistant Program director ask you questions about team orientation. The job is highlighted to the best of its ability, but is not worth the time if you are college educated.

Negotiation

n/A

Wellness Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Services for the UnderServed (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Started as a Temp, assigned Supervisor told me salary would be negotiable when became permanent because I possessed more education than job description required, but after dedicating several months was told at hiring pay rate was fixed, and was always that way.

Interview Questions

• Work experience with mental health population.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Services for the UnderServed (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Very professional HR system. This is one of the best non-profits in NYC and the volume of people applying is staggering. I was impressed with the way that they were able to manage the large numbers of people being added.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was little room for negotiation as I was made aware that I had been offered the maximum budgeted salary.