Servier Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2015
Updated Jan 10, 2015

2.8

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Servier.

Interview

Lengthy process. Requires several references. It was a long time ago and things may have changed, but in the past you had to give 3 personal and 3 professional references. Each referee was visited in person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a long time ago and things have changed a lot.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Servier.

Interview

(This was in 2005) Was offered an interview for an In-House Recruiter based in Wexham Park, Slough through an agent who had found my details online. I never met the recruiter - which was probably key to the outcome.

The role sounded fantastic – a progressive company who think it is important that each new recruit understand the Servier way, so much so that they would send you to Paris for 3 months to learn French and be inducted to the company!

I met a Senior Director in HR who was professional, personable and very old-school. He asked me to bring a handwritten letter with me to the interview, which I handed to him on arrival. The first 10 minutes of our meeting was spent analysing my hand writing - noting all the slants, squiggles and layout, then telling me what they demonstrated about my personality. He told me that this was standard practice and that he would send my letter off to a professional graphologist if my application was taken further. His main findings from my immaculately written letter (my 3rd attempt to make it look perfect) were that I was “into my appearance” and “cared what people thought too much”… having listened for several minutes, I was both amused and a little irked by what he was saying, so quipped that this would probably apply to anyone in their 20s who had turned up in a nice suit to an interview, and that he didn’t really need to look at my handwriting to gather that!

He was interested in my experience and skills and surprised that I had done so much in my recent role recruiting for the NHS. However, he later told me that the candidates I would have to deal with were senior and “older” and he wasn’t sure that they would take me seriously. He actually said that he was surprised that the recruiter had arranged this meeting, as he wasn’t really looking for such a young candidate! I should say that this was before the age discrimination laws came in – so he was perfectly within his rights to screen me out based on age… even if it was annoying to hear it!

I was sad not to get the role, despite the quirky interview, as the HR Director seemed to really know his stuff and ran an impressive department, plus the company and the role sounded amazing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Servier.

Interview

I screwed up my sales presentaion but the process was fair. Having a strong biology bbackground can work to you advantage

Interview Questions

• To describe a cardiovascular problem that I had not been prepared to answer   Answer Question

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I had three interviews, first with the HR which assessed my language and personality and communication skills,then interviewed by district manager who assesed my experience and technicals, then the final with the sales manager.

Interview Questions

• Explain in details any success story you made before, including your plan and achievments and kPIs to assess your work.   Answer Question

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Servier (Al Khubar (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2012.

Interview

initial communication was very good i break the ice in the first moment an the company was organized and systematic the they need specific candida at the person and theirs tow interviews , very friendly healthy environment

Interview Questions

• what is the major selling points in your character ?   1 Answer

Assistant de laboratoire Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Servier (Gidy (France)) in May 2010.

Interview

C'est assez difficile d'entrer chez Servier Industrie. Tout d'abord, ils sont ouvertement racistes. Le PDG relit chaque candidature et rejette quiconque a une tête bizarre ou un nom à consonance étrangère. Heureusement, je n'étais pas dans ce cas. J'ai simplement rencontré le directeur des ressources humaines pendant environ une heure et voilà (après avoir réussi le test précédent) !

It is quite difficult to get into Servier industries. First, they are clearly racists, the CEO reviews each application and delete everyone that has a strange head or a foreign name. Fortunately, it was not my case. Just meet the human ressources manager an hour or so and your done ! (once you have past the previous test).

Interview Questions

• Croyez-vous en Dieu ?   Do you believe in god ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Aucune négociation possible