Servisair

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Passenger Service Agent

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Servisair.

Interview Details – Interview was basic and simple. Real easy.

Interview Question – Asked scheduling questions on the spot.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service/Ticket Agent Interview

Customer Service/Ticket Agent
Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Servisair in August 2012.

Interview Details – Started about 7 minutes late. There were 2 interviewers, but one of them kept getting called on the walkee talkee the entire time and eventually left. She didn't ask any question or anything, except introducing herself and taking notes. The other one basically asked 3-4 questions and then went on to explaining more about the company and the position.

Question Asked:
1)Tell me about yourself.
2) What do these words mean to you?
    -Honesty
    -Communication
    -Respect
3) How is your customer service?
4)Any restrictions on what days and time you can work?
5) Besides English, do you speak any other language?

Honestly, I was surprised on how fast the interview went. Maybe it was due on how late it was or the fact I haven't had a job before. But they didn't ask anything about goals, or why this company, or skills, strengths/weakness, nor scenario questions. Very nice interviewer, lets see what happens.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

International Security Agent Interview

International Security Agent
Piarco (Trinidad and Tobago)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Servisair in June 2010.

Interview Details – submit application
interview (primary)
Police certificate
polygraph test
background search

Interview Question – why do you want employment with this agency   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Agent Interview

Customer Service Agent
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Servisair in November 2011.

Interview Details – the interview was pretty easy, ask lot of question of customer service and how do you handle difficult customer. since you will be working in the airport, which may far away from where you live, you are required to have valid driver license. my co-workers are really nice, but one thing you do need to notice is that sometime you may need to work in the mid-night or 4 am on the early morning, which makes me frustrated.

Interview Question – how would you handle customer's complaint?   Answer Question

PSA Interview

PSA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Servisair in March 2009.

Interview Details – Questions about my previous job, describing myself etc

Anonymous Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Servisair in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was scheduled for an appointment and missed it so I called them left a message and they rescheduled to my surprise.

I filled out a brief form listing my educytaion and experience and then waited to see my interviewer.

I was asked about my previous experience and whether I had any previous airport experience. I had not but that seemed irrelevant.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a drivers license?   View Answer
  • Do you mind working outside in extreme (cold) weather?   View Answer
  • Would you consider doing so for $10/ hour with free airport parking?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Straight offer

Worked for Servisair? Contribute to the Community!