Servisair

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service/Ticket Agent Interview

Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Servisair in August 2012.

Interview Details – Started about 7 minutes late. There were 2 interviewers, but one of them kept getting called on the walkee talkee the entire time and eventually left. She didn't ask any question or anything, except introducing herself and taking notes. The other one basically asked 3-4 questions and then went on to explaining more about the company and the position.

Question Asked:
1)Tell me about yourself.
2) What do these words mean to you?
    -Honesty
    -Communication
    -Respect
3) How is your customer service?
4)Any restrictions on what days and time you can work?
5) Besides English, do you speak any other language?

Honestly, I was surprised on how fast the interview went. Maybe it was due on how late it was or the fact I haven't had a job before. But they didn't ask anything about goals, or why this company, or skills, strengths/weakness, nor scenario questions. Very nice interviewer, lets see what happens.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Servisair? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Servisair interview questions and advice in Orlando, FL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Servisair employees and interview candidates.