Servpro Industries

Updated Feb 19, 2015

3.3

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

I applied online – interviewed at Servpro Industries in December 2014.

Applied online, phone screen, verbal test, then interview in person with hiring manager, and other departmental staff.
    STAY AWAY!!
    I interviewed within a few weeks of applying, went well, They checked my references, again went well. I know because I spoke to my references. I was fully under the impression I had the job. There are no background problems. Then the waiting game. I contacted recruiter, then hiring manager, was told no decision had been made. 3 months have passed, I have never heard anything back, no response. Not even a thanks for applying we went with another candidate. Very unprofessional, and this is the corporate office who is representing an entire franchise. I guess they did me a favor by not hiring me, I wouldn't work for them ever!!

Interview Questions
    • Why am I interested in Servpro. Strengths, weakness, background and how can I contribute to their department.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

interviewed at Servpro Industries in February 2014.

Set-up of interview and facilities were amazing. The guy who interviewed me though did not know I was coming. It caught him off guard so it seemed like it bothered him to take time to talk to me.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer was uninterested in the interview from the start.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN

I applied online – interviewed at Servpro Industries in October 2012.

It was intense for the job they are hiring for. I had a phone interview and then an interview with the shift supervisor and then with the top manager. Had to take 2 computer tests for competency and knowledge and personality. LOTS of paperwork. I was told they expected "some" overtime and flexibility. (This was a gross understatement) They only want people with previous call center experience, which I had. It did not prepare me for the actual job and the amount of multi-tasking I was expected to do.

Interview Questions
    • "Have you ever not gotten along with a co-worker and how did you handle it?" Their questions were pretty typical of an interview.   Answer Question
    I just accepted what they offered.