Servpro Industries Interview Questions in Gallatin, TN

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gallatin, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN

interviewed at Servpro Industries in February 2014.

Set-up of interview and facilities were amazing. The guy who interviewed me though did not know I was coming. It caught him off guard so it seemed like it bothered him to take time to talk to me.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer was uninterested in the interview from the start.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gallatin, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gallatin, TN

I applied online - interviewed at Servpro Industries in October 2012.

It was intense for the job they are hiring for. I had a phone interview and then an interview with the shift supervisor and then with the top manager. Had to take 2 computer tests for competency and knowledge and personality. LOTS of paperwork. I was told they expected "some" overtime and flexibility. (This was a gross understatement) They only want people with previous call center experience, which I had. It did not prepare me for the actual job and the amount of multi-tasking I was expected to do.

Interview Questions
    • "Have you ever not gotten along with a co-worker and how did you handle it?" Their questions were pretty typical of an interview.   Answer Question
    I just accepted what they offered.

Worked for Servpro Industries? Contribute to the Community!