Servpro Industries Marketing Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Servpro Industries (Sugar Land, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very professional but Jackie made me feel at ease and less nervous. They have you take a pre-interview assessment to help decide if you were a good fit. They have a higher turn over rate in this particular position. After the interview they wanted me to start next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one of your highest accomplishments in your previous positions   1 Answer

I declined due to distance in the commute and also the compensation was not enough for me in particular. I loved the job and company but under the circumstances it didn't work. If I lived closer to them and less expenses then I would have accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Servpro Industries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lima, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Servpro Industries (Lima, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

This lady has NO interviewing skills at all. She tells you what the job is & what all the people prior to you did in the job to get FIRED or leave?

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, IN

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Servpro Industries (Clarksville, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

Met iniatially with another Marketing Rep to see if I was a good fit for position. Then I met with the Owner and the Production Manager. The people who weren't related were really good, comitted individuals. Everyone related to owner was lazy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negoiate. Just believe what you can bring to the organization and state your case.