Sesame Communications

Updated Jun 6, 2014

2.3

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sesame Communications in April 2013.

I came in during an obvious shift. New VP.. new product. It took longer to get everything organized. There was a clear divide. I feel good about it now after a year. The intro was harder then.

Management Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

interviewed at Sesame Communications in January 2013.

While I waited in the lobby area, everyone that passed through said hello and were genuine and warm. The interviewers were very open and well coordinated, so I wasn't answering the same question over and over again. They all described the company, role and culture consistently - a good sign! They also were all super positive about the future direction of the company; answering my questions about business plans pretty much the same - also a good sign there is communication about co-wide strategy. I met with a variety of people the role would interact with and it was clear they wanted to give me a good sense of the organization, and to allow others to weigh in on my skills, etc. I was impressed with the talent they have working there, and the overall feel was family-like. The location was cool too.

Interview Questions
    • They asked what I would do in the first 60 days of being on the job.   Answer Question

Web Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sesame Communications in November 2011.

I submitted my resume directly to HR my friend worked for the company at the time. They also select candidates from staffing firms along with craigslist post. I then did a 1 hour phone interview with the design manager. After that I waited a week and was invited to a group interview. It was the design manager, the department manager, and one person who did the same role I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing, just a generic set of questions. You must stress to them you are design or tech savvy. I rattled off some cool blogs I followed and my resume design was impressive.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Web Design Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sesame Communications in July 2010.

They seemed really fun and upbeat during the phone conversations. I was really hopeful. But, I definitely think they were looking for someone under 40 and I did not have a chance. I felt rather disrespected, It was like being interviewed by your kids mean teenage friends ... with eye rolls and giggling between the kids. I guess they provide on the job training for many young people but it was very uncomfortable for me I felt I was rejected and almost openly mocked based on my age.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when a designer gets off track.   View Answer

Interactive Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sesame Communications in April 2010.

I had a personal connection and got an in-person interview.There were three people, all at once. The interview itself lasted about 45 minutes. And although it went well, I had a feeling they were looking for someone right out of school as I didn't see anyone over 30 in the office on that day. I was very prepared but the entire time I was there it felt rushed. Perhaps we all knew I wasn't the right candidate for the postition. The type of work they do wasn't interesting to me and ultimately It wasn't a good fit for either of us.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you the best candidate for the position?   View Answer
    • Give us some examples of the work you have done in the past.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Kerala (India)

interviewed at Sesame Communications in May 2013.

walkin interview held at kerala