Sesame Communications

Very Easy Interview

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sesame Communications in April 2013.

Interview Details – I came in during an obvious shift. New VP.. new product. It took longer to get everything organized. There was a clear divide. I feel good about it now after a year. The intro was harder then.

Interview Question – It was very casual. Easy conversation.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sesame Communications in June 2013.

Interview Details – It's a very typical sale interview. I worked with a number of current employees & the sales leaders so not much to the interview. If you get referred by an employee, you are a shoe-in!

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected. Again, a very easy interview.   Answer Question

Web Producer Interview

Web Producer
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sesame Communications in November 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume directly to HR my friend worked for the company at the time. They also select candidates from staffing firms along with craigslist post. I then did a 1 hour phone interview with the design manager. After that I waited a week and was invited to a group interview. It was the design manager, the department manager, and one person who did the same role I was interviewing for.

Interview Question – Nothing, just a generic set of questions. You must stress to them you are design or tech savvy. I rattled off some cool blogs I followed and my resume design was impressive.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Management Position Interview

Management Position
Seattle, WA

I interviewed at Sesame Communications in January 2013.

Interview Details – While I waited in the lobby area, everyone that passed through said hello and were genuine and warm. The interviewers were very open and well coordinated, so I wasn't answering the same question over and over again. They all described the company, role and culture consistently - a good sign! They also were all super positive about the future direction of the company; answering my questions about business plans pretty much the same - also a good sign there is communication about co-wide strategy. I met with a variety of people the role would interact with and it was clear they wanted to give me a good sense of the organization, and to allow others to weigh in on my skills, etc. I was impressed with the talent they have working there, and the overall feel was family-like. The location was cool too.

Interview Question – They asked what I would do in the first 60 days of being on the job.   Answer Question

Web Design Coordinator Interview

Web Design Coordinator
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sesame Communications in July 2010.

Interview Details – They seemed really fun and upbeat during the phone conversations. I was really hopeful. But, I definitely think they were looking for someone under 40 and I did not have a chance. I felt rather disrespected, It was like being interviewed by your kids mean teenage friends ... with eye rolls and giggling between the kids. I guess they provide on the job training for many young people but it was very uncomfortable for me I felt I was rejected and almost openly mocked based on my age.

Interview Question – What do you do when a designer gets off track.   View Answer

Interactive Project Manager Interview

Interactive Project Manager
Seattle, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Sesame Communications in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had a personal connection and got an in-person interview.There were three people, all at once. The interview itself lasted about 45 minutes. And although it went well, I had a feeling they were looking for someone right out of school as I didn't see anyone over 30 in the office on that day. I was very prepared but the entire time I was there it felt rushed. Perhaps we all knew I wasn't the right candidate for the postition. The type of work they do wasn't interesting to me and ultimately It wasn't a good fit for either of us.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for the position?   View Answer
  • Give us some examples of the work you have done in the past.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Calicut, Kerala (India)

I interviewed at Sesame Communications in May 2013.

Interview Details – walkin interview held at kerala

Interview Question – how much salary do you expect..?   Answer Question

Worked for Sesame Communications? Contribute to the Community!