Seton Hall University Interview Questions

2.5

Instructional Designer Interview

Interview

Very amicable employer. I enjoyed the discussion and found the boss very personable. I saw an immediate fit with the organization. They did negotiate with me and I was able to obtain a salary that worked for me. They also responded pretty quickly and I was hired within a timely

Interview Questions

• The usual 'what was your greatest challenge at your last position.'   Answer Question

Negotiation

The range offered for an entry-level position was 65k - 70k.

Student Worker Interview

Interview

in person interview was very informational and easy going. I really enjoyed the entire process. I had a great conversation about what I wanted out of the position and what they were looking for in a Student worker.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions were asked. Overall process was simple and easy.   1 Answer

Mentor Freshman Studies Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seton Hall University.

Interview

I applied through the online process then received an email invite to an interview. There were two rounds of interviews, first round was with 5-6 current mentors plus the Dean of the department. I was invited to the last round which was teaching a class as I would teach it normally. Then more questions from the mentors

Interview Questions

• In what magazine would you like to be featured and why   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Student Technology Assistant (STA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Orange, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seton Hall University (South Orange, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview at Seton Hall University

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Given an offer and a starting date

Director of Career Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seton Hall University (Newark, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied to and met with a search committee of administrators and faculty. They asked me a couple of generic questions about my background, then asked me if I had any questions. I asked one and had a few more prepared but one man abruptly thanked me for coming and stood up, as did the other members of the search committee. I got the sense that they were just going through the motions, and already had a candidate in mind for the position, so I exited the room.

Desk Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Orange, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seton Hall University (South Orange, NJ) in May 2008.

Interview

After application on the employee website, you will receive an email for an interview within a one week to two weeks period. The interview is one on one and usually conducted by a Grad assistant. Interview questions consist of your ability to handle different situations and availability, which is usually the deciding factor.