Seton Health System Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2014
Updated Aug 18, 2014

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Seton Health System in January 2011.

Interview process only involves 2 interviews and an on the spot drug screen when hired. I applied in person and received call within one week. I interviewed once then was called in again where I accepted the LPN position.

I was offered a starting salary of 16.00 per hour base

Physical Therapist Assistant PRN Rotating Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burnet, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnet, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Seton Health System in October 2013.

I applied 9/15/2013 online. On 9/18/2013 i had a brief phone interview to make sure i knew where the job was. I was planning to move closer. We scheduled an on site interview on 09/27/2013. That was the day I was getting everything out of my apartment to move to a different city. I called at 12:15 and said I did not think I could be there is time. it was 130 miles away. I had to stop at my storage shed and then go to my mother's residence to clean up for the interview. The interview was rescheduled for 10/04/2013. It was still 49 miles from home. It was in a small town. It was not hard to find. I was very early. I said "I know I am early. I will wait until you are ready." I was interviewed by 2 people. They were very nice. I was let know that I was not quite qualified but only 2 more people were being interviewed so there was some slight chance I would be chosen.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about a situation in which you had trouble which did not work out so well?   Answer Question

Organizational Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Seton Health System in March 2012.

Recruiter was very professional and was flexible in establishing an interview time. Recruiter was excellent at describing the history of the department, the current status and the goals for the future. Recruiter was timely in her followup and was very professional. She actually called me personally - not just an informal email - to let me know I had not been selected for the next step in the process. She encouraged me to consider positions that would be available in the future.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult or unexpected. The questions were inline with the industry and the position. The recruiter did allow me to elaborate on my responses which I greatly appreciated.   Answer Question

Worked for Seton Health System? Contribute to the Community!