Seton Healthcare Family Registered Nurse Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 27, 2014
3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family.

call, interview offer

there was not one

Other Interview Reviews for Seton Healthcare Family

Registered Nurse Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family in September 2009.

Relaxed interview with hiring manager. Easy to engage in conversation. Did not ask the awkward questions of "tell me about your strengths and weaknesses." Need to come prepared with why you want the job, what you can offer the company.

Interview Questions
    • Are you more of a leader or a follower?   View Answer
    No room to negotiate salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family in October 2010.

The interview itself was straightforward; what was difficult was obtaining an interview. I applied many times through the online process and went to a meet and greet (with many, many others) and never received any calls or feedback. I was finally successful in obtaining an interview by getting to know an employee who worked in the department I wanted to be in and who was willing to refer me to the department manager.

Short answer: You best chance to get an interview may be by obtaining and/or leveraging personal contacts.

Interview Questions
    Unsuccessfully attempted to negotiate salary upward from offer.

Worked for Seton Healthcare Family? Contribute to the Community!