Seton Healthcare Family Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family.

Interview

call, interview offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was not one

Other Interview Reviews for Seton Healthcare Family

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family (Austin, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview itself was straightforward; what was difficult was obtaining an interview. I applied many times through the online process and went to a meet and greet (with many, many others) and never received any calls or feedback. I was finally successful in obtaining an interview by getting to know an employee who worked in the department I wanted to be in and who was willing to refer me to the department manager. Short answer: You best chance to get an interview may be by obtaining and/or leveraging personal contacts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unsuccessfully attempted to negotiate salary upward from offer.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family in September 2009.

Interview

Relaxed interview with hiring manager. Easy to engage in conversation. Did not ask the awkward questions of "tell me about your strengths and weaknesses." Need to come prepared with why you want the job, what you can offer the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you more of a leader or a follower?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room to negotiate salary.