Seton Healthcare Family

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family.

Interview Details – call, interview offer

Interview Question – application on line- system is slow   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was not one

Registered Nurse

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family in September 2009.

Interview Details – Relaxed interview with hiring manager. Easy to engage in conversation. Did not ask the awkward questions of "tell me about your strengths and weaknesses." Need to come prepared with why you want the job, what you can offer the company.

Interview Question – Are you more of a leader or a follower?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No room to negotiate salary.

Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Seton Healthcare Family in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interview itself was straightforward; what was difficult was obtaining an interview. I applied many times through the online process and went to a meet and greet (with many, many others) and never received any calls or feedback. I was finally successful in obtaining an interview by getting to know an employee who worked in the department I wanted to be in and who was willing to refer me to the department manager.

Short answer: You best chance to get an interview may be by obtaining and/or leveraging personal contacts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Unsuccessfully attempted to negotiate salary upward from offer.

Worked for Seton Healthcare Family? Contribute to the Community!