Seton House Group Ltd.

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview

Residential Instructor Interview

San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Seton House Group Ltd. in August 2010.

Interview Details – I applied through a job fair they had at the site. The application was lengthy, but mostly about how you would respond to different types of situations. i then had a one-on-one interview where my interviewer asked me what experience I had working with teenagers and how I would respond if one yelled at me. Then I was invited back for a group panel interview which was basically an orientation to the site to see if it was a good fit for us.

Interview Question – What experience do you have working with teenagers?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Even though I was offered the position, I did not feel like I had enough experience working with infants to be able to teach teenage girls how to care for them.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Seton House Group Ltd.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Seton House Group Ltd. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Seton House Group Ltd. employees and interview candidates.