Seton Medical Center

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Access Represenattive Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Seton Medical Center in November 2009.

Interview Details – Had a good interview. They asked me about my exprience and how it related to the position. Then they told me about the duties on the job and I was hired the next week.

Interview Question – Didn't really have any difficult question.   Answer Question

Call Center Specialist Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Seton Medical Center in April 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was very simple and straight forward. I was asked the average interview questions. Took a spelling and listening test, and then was told the compensation and was hired 2 hours later

Interview Question – The listening test was much much harder than I expected it to be   Answer Question

Registrar Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Seton Medical Center.

Interview Details – The HR recruiter's technique in finding talent is very personal and straightforward. I liked the ease of sending my cover letter and resume via e-mail and getting a phone response almost the next day. The recruiter made it a point to get to know who he was recruiting, yet he was not the one interviewing.

In the actual interview, which was set in a conference room, the director of the department and two supervisors took turns asking some questions. The tone of the interview set a family style kind of atmosphere. They were genuinely interested in getting to know me and my background, rather than just sticking to a few typical interview questions.

All in all, I felt very welcome just by stepping foot in the conference room.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Seton Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Seton Medical Center interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Seton Medical Center employees and interview candidates.