Seven Step RPO

2.0

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Seven Step RPO.

I was sourced by one of their employees on linkedin.com. We had an informational phone interview that took about 15 minutes. Typically questions. You could tell she wasn't interested in your answers. She just wanted the answers. The in-person interview took about 2.5 hours. Good luck finding parking that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The first two people who interviewed me were leads of two different areas. If you research the company, you will be very bored because they give you a background of the company again. Not very excitable people so their presentation was boring to say the least. These ladies were very young. Like 23 or 24 years old. They emphasized that they work hard and play harder. Yep, their office does have their fair share of fun. It kinda felt like college again. But they asked normal situation questions like tell me about a time when you have an upset customer...what did you do? Then after 2 hours, I was told to write a sample email to recruiter someone. I was given information and told to write it in 10 min. I've never been recruited so I had no idea what to expect. I, then, interviewed with the boss. I forget her title. She was intimidating but nice. As I was looking around the small office that looked more like an open space computer lab, they all sounded like robots. It appeared like a call center more than anything. Nothing wrong with it but I wasn't too fond of that aspect of the job. When it's dead silent like when I walked in, being the only one on the phone can be nerve wrecking. They are on the phones about 85 percent of the time. This job was not for me and I dialed back my enthusiasm when talking to her. We had a follow up phone call the next day and she told me to check in with her the following day. I wasn't able to start in a week and half like she wanted unfortunately, thus I never called her back.

Interview Questions
    • do you have experience with outlook, Microsoft, excel?
      how do you deal with angry customers?
      How do you organize yourself when you have to do a project or meet a deadline?
      How you take constructive criticism?
      Where do you seem yourself in 5 years?
      what are your goals?
      Do you think you would be a good fit for an RPO?
      KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN RPO and AN AGENCY!

Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Seven Step RPO.

Started with a phone interview after applying online. Then in-person interview took almost 2 hours. Was asked multiple questions about the position by 2 people, then 2 more people came after them for a second round of questions. Finally, had to give a short sample email on how I would recruit someone. Then I was sent home and contacted by email. Even if you give all the right answers it all depends on the college-looking employee recruiter/managers.

Interview Questions
    • What previous experience I had that contributes to the recruiter position.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

What are your strengths/weaknesses. Do you work well with a team or individually. The questions are standard for an interview. They may have asked if you can meet goals too.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Seven Step RPO.

Six random people will pop in and out of a conference room with you and tell you about the company, then proceed to ask you the same questions. It took a couple hours, but overall the easiest interview I've ever been to. Just tell them about a customer service job and a big project you did in school or another job. Also wear a suit if you're...people tend to forget that.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly they focus on customer service skills since you'll be communicating through phone and email with people who are WAY above your pay grade.   View Answer
    Doesn't exist. You get 30k to start, 33k after 3 months, and a raise (10% is normal) at a year.

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Seven Step RPO.

Several short interviews, a writing sample and an interview with upper level management

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Seven Step RPO.

Extremely easy! I got interviewed by the Strategic Director and he asked 5 or 6 typical interview questions, just make sure to research the company and you'll be fine. I got hired on the spot, easiest interview I've ever done.

Interview Questions
    • I was very caught off guard when they asked if I wanted the job on the spot, but overall VERY easy and comfortable interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Seven Step RPO.

I applied online, received a phone call shortly after and went through a phone screen. Once I completed the phone screen, she set me up to come in for an interview in person. The interviews lasted 2.5 hours. I interviewed with 3 people and did a writing sample. I was then offered the position on the spot and started a week later.

Interview Questions
    • They pretty much asked regular interview questions, such as what you were looking for, your qualifications, and why you would be a good fit.   Answer Question
    They are very straight forward about salary, so salary, vacation, benefits and everything else are non-negotiable.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Seven Step RPO in January 2014.

I was called by a manager - brought in the next day, I was asked pretty easy, basic questions. They spoke more than I did.Told me about the history of the company and then asked some basic questions off a sheet. not impressed with this process at all.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Seven Step RPO.

Was invited to office for an in-person interview with two people. Was then invited back for second interview with two more people. In the middle of second interview, another employee came in and told me someone else had gotten the job.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Seven Step RPO in July 2013.

Two phone interviews, and one in-person. I had to complete a small assessment before the in-person interview.