Seven Step RPO

Average Difficulty
19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Seven Step RPO

Interview Details – What are your strengths/weaknesses. Do you work well with a team or individually. The questions are standard for an interview. They may have asked if you can meet goals too.

Interview Question – Are you better by yourself or in teams.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Sourcer Interview

Sourcer
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Seven Step RPO in April 2011.

Interview Details – I met with a few managers, a current employee and for some reason the president of the company who only asked me if I liked the Red Sox..! The overall interview was ok and I ended up taking the job, but in looking back I would have asked more questions on promotional structure and training.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you negotiate they rescind the offer, don't do it!!

Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Seven Step RPO.

Interview Details – Six random people will pop in and out of a conference room with you and tell you about the company, then proceed to ask you the same questions. It took a couple hours, but overall the easiest interview I've ever been to. Just tell them about a customer service job and a big project you did in school or another job. Also wear a suit if you're...people tend to forget that.

Interview Question – Mostly they focus on customer service skills since you'll be communicating through phone and email with people who are WAY above your pay grade.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Doesn't exist. You get 30k to start, 33k after 3 months, and a raise (10% is normal) at a year.

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Recruitment Coordinator

I applied through other source and interviewed at Seven Step RPO.

Interview Details – Several short interviews, a writing sample and an interview with upper level management

Interview Question – didn't really ask many questions   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Seven Step RPO in June 2011.

Interview Details – I reached out to a friend that worked there as I knew they were hiring people that did not necessarily have previous recruiting experience. They contacted me to come in for an in person interview right away. I met with 4 different people, 2 leads and 2 team managers. The interview process lasted for roughly 2 hours and they asked me pretty standard questions. It was very conversational and we spoke quite a bit about the culture of the company and I was told by one person that they "drink beer in the office every Friday" - (this has since changed). Very relaxed and friendly. 90 percent of the people that work there are recent college grads or are at least under the age of 30 so it was all very conversational - they want to see how you'll mesh with the team and how your people skills are rather than whether or not you've had any actual experience related to the field of recruiting. After I met with the four people that interviewed me, a more senior individual came into the interview room and offered me the job on the spot. 2 weeks later I started.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected or difficult. It's all about communication skills and whether you are going to mesh with your co-workers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got the offer right on the spot. They didn't send me the confirmation email they had promised however, and I had to call to make sure I was actually supposed to start.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Recruiting Coordinator
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Seven Step RPO in July 2013.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews, and one in-person. I had to complete a small assessment before the in-person interview.

Interview Question – How do I approach a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Recruitment Coordinator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Seven Step RPO.

Interview Details – Extremely easy! I got interviewed by the Strategic Director and he asked 5 or 6 typical interview questions, just make sure to research the company and you'll be fine. I got hired on the spot, easiest interview I've ever done.

Interview Question – I was very caught off guard when they asked if I wanted the job on the spot, but overall VERY easy and comfortable interview.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Seven Step RPO.

Interview Details – I applied online, received a phone call shortly after and went through a phone screen. Once I completed the phone screen, she set me up to come in for an interview in person. The interviews lasted 2.5 hours. I interviewed with 3 people and did a writing sample. I was then offered the position on the spot and started a week later.

Interview Question – They pretty much asked regular interview questions, such as what you were looking for, your qualifications, and why you would be a good fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They are very straight forward about salary, so salary, vacation, benefits and everything else are non-negotiable.

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Seven Step RPO.

Interview Details – Was invited to office for an in-person interview with two people. Was then invited back for second interview with two more people. In the middle of second interview, another employee came in and told me someone else had gotten the job.

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Seven Step RPO in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online on a Tuesday and was contacted the next via email to schedule a phone screening; the screening was that Friday. We talked about why I wanted to make the move to recruiting, what the company culture was like, and what the salary was (they are very clear about salary from the get-go). After that, I was invited to come in for an interview.
The interview was a tad haphazard. The woman who initially interviewed me wasn't sure about who to get for the next part, and the man who came in didn't seem prepared. When it came time for the third phase of the interview, the man couldn't locate his boss and asked if I wouldn't mind coming back. I then got a call a week later (after having my follow-up email go without a reply) saying that I wasn't suited for the role.

Interview Question – Do you know the difference between an RPO and a staffing agency?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seven Step RPO

Worked for Seven Step RPO? Contribute to the Community!