Severstal North America

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Severstal North America

Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Severstal North America in February 2012.

It was a lengthy interview and hiring process

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate. They offered what they offered.

Process Control Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Severstal North America in April 2011.

The environment was very relaxed. People seemed like they enjoyed what they were doing. Although most of the panel's seniority minus hiring was below 3 yrs. The group let me know what my days would be like, gauged my skills, and how well I would mesh with the team. Much more relaxing than any other interview that I have taken part in.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a stressful situation that you encountered on the job, or during a project, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Severstal North America in March 2012.

One interview pretty straight forward. Asked questions regarding your career goals and helped you understand what the business was doing. Didn't give very much input on what projects would be worked on.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing technical was in the interview, Very straight forward questions   Answer Question
    No negotiation just took the salary they offered.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Severstal North America in March 2014.

first got a confirmation mail that i was selected for the position and then there was an interview with three hiring managers . The interview was full of basic questions .finally accepted the offer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Pretty simple. My peers customers and boss interviewed me. It took one day. All was organized very efficiently. Interviews lasted about 30-40 minutes each. All were polite, friendly. I even got a factory tour.