Severstal North America Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Severstal North America

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Interview

Pretty simple. My peers customers and boss interviewed me. It took one day. All was organized very efficiently. Interviews lasted about 30-40 minutes each. All were polite, friendly. I even got a factory tour.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Severstal North America (Dearborn, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

first got a confirmation mail that i was selected for the position and then there was an interview with three hiring managers . The interview was full of basic questions .finally accepted the offer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Severstal North America (Dearborn, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

One interview pretty straight forward. Asked questions regarding your career goals and helped you understand what the business was doing. Didn't give very much input on what projects would be worked on.

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical was in the interview, Very straight forward questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation just took the salary they offered.

Process Control Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Severstal North America (Dearborn, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

The environment was very relaxed. People seemed like they enjoyed what they were doing. Although most of the panel's seniority minus hiring was below 3 yrs. The group let me know what my days would be like, gauged my skills, and how well I would mesh with the team. Much more relaxing than any other interview that I have taken part in.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation that you encountered on the job, or during a project, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Severstal North America (Dearborn, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a lengthy interview and hiring process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. They offered what they offered.