Sg2 Interview Questions & Reviews in Chicago, IL

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Skokie, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sg2 in November 2011.

Initial screening interview followed up with a 45 telephone interview with a Principal in the firm. Interview went well and I was flown to Skokie for a full day (9) interviews. The office and culture were very different and refreshing.

The interviews were back to back with no time in between to regroup. Most of the people were incredibly receptive and easy to talk with. I was told the personality "fit" was a good one but my skill set did not align with their future activities ... which I agreed with.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you had to overcome difficulty.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sg2 in October 2010.

I had 2 one on one interviews with Sg2 Analysts on campus. The first one was a case interview and the next one was a behavioral. The case was very easy although I messed it up heavily. The behavioral interview was like any other. The interviewers were nice and polite. Overall it was an easy opportunity that I missed

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Skokie, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sg2 in September 2009.

I had 2 phone interviews and 1 face to face interviews. The phone interview consisted of an HR Manager and my future manager. The face to face interview consisted of 5 30 minute interviews with people from various departments. It was well organized and I was provided background information for each interviewer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sg2

Worked for Sg2? Contribute to the Community!