Shahi Exports Pvt Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2015

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shahi Exports Pvt

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hubli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shahi Exports Pvt (Hubli (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Technical questions will be based on operations management & Lean manufacturing.   Answer Question

Interview

Couple of rounds of interview, pretty easy

Engineer Trainy Interview

Application

I interviewed at Shahi Exports Pvt in March 2013.

Interview

there are 3 rounds of interviews 1. Written test : Includes technical 25 questions + aptitude 15 questions technical was easy 6-7 are true/ false . questions were from almost every subjects. aptitude was moderate. cut off was around 25 2. shortlisted students were took for two rounds of interviews. They call it as tech and Hr. But both were HR only. They try to screw you as much as possible and check how much stress you can withstand. 3. HR was like stress interview. He told to go and ask who is sam's girlfriend among four girls came from the shahi.

Interview Questions

• They asked to propose the girl who came with panel members. They check your response.   Answer Question

Manager, Marketing (Online) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shahi Exports Pvt (Farīdābād, Haryana (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

The communication was very transparent. Their process was brief and detailed oriented. First there was a HR round and some basic technical questionnaire. I was asked to make a Road Map for the e-tail business for next year and so and present it to the CEO next day. Next day the presentation went for 2.5 hours and after that MD took interview for half-an hour. Then after I was offered the job - after a day of negotiation I accepted the job.

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Shahi Exports Pvt (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

they had 3 rounds of interview. Initial screening will be done followed by technical round and then final HR round.

Interview Questions

• What is pressure??? they asked me the same question for 10 time.   Answer Question