Shanghai Jiao Tong University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teaching Assistant Interview

Teaching Assistant
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in May 2012.

Interview Details – Knew the professor in his courses before. He asked me about my academic status and why the interest in the position. And also how would I handle the possible conflict between study and job. And asked me to promise don't give extra benefit to students that I know.

Interview Question – Why would I hire you? What is special about you?   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Postdoctoral Fellow

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in May 2010.

Interview Details – --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview Question – what't your research interest?-------------------------------------------   View Answer

Worker Interview

Worker

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in February 2009.

Interview Details – just some questions about your degree and study

Interview Question – what's your valuable finding in your research.   View Answer

Worked for Shanghai Jiao Tong University? Contribute to the Community!