Shanghai Jiao Tong University Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shanghai Jiao Tong University

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2012.

Interview

Knew the professor in his courses before. He asked me about my academic status and why the interest in the position. And also how would I handle the possible conflict between study and job. And asked me to promise don't give extra benefit to students that I know.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in May 2010.

Interview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview Questions

• what't your research interest?-------------------------------------------   1 Answer

Worker Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in February 2009.

Interview

just some questions about your degree and study

Interview Questions

• what's your valuable finding in your research.   1 Answer