Sharaf

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sharaf in August 2011.

Interview Details – i was told by a friend about the vacancies of the company in my country (pakistan) he told me that they held interviews in a office by a requirment company. I got the access to the company and was taken the interview. After 3 interviews i was successfully sellected for this job. After selection i have to send the documentation as passport and original documents copy to the company for the offer letter. Within 3 months after the interview i was sent a ticket and the visa for UAE.

Interview Question – When they asked me about the pannels that a plasma tv have how many pannles in itself that was very difficult for me   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sharaf? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sharaf Sales Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sharaf employees and interview candidates.