Share Our Strength Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Communications Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Share Our Strength in August 2011.

Interviewed by a number of employees who were friendly and committed to their jobs. Some employees asked thoughtful and good questions regarding ideas and plans for the position. Seemed by the interviews that the work culture could be chaotic and couldn't get a good sense on why it was structured that way.

Interview Questions
    • Who would be a good spokesperson for the organization?   View Answer

Grant Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Share Our Strength in May 2008.

I participated in an initial phone screening interview, followed by several increasingly detailed in person interviews and a short face-to-face with the CEO. The questions were primarily straightforward, behavioral questions. There was an emphasis on relevance of my experience to hunger issues. The staff I interviewed wtih, including the CEO, were extremely gracious and friendly. After the in-person interviews, I didn't hear from them again and shortly after received an offer for a different position, which I took.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Share Our Strength

Worked for Share Our Strength? Contribute to the Community!