SharePoint360 Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

SharePoint Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at SharePoint360 in December 2011.

This was a preliminary phone interview. The interviewer admitted he'd been there less than a week and had limited knowledge of SharePoint. Red flag #1. He also said the position would report to him (although I was told he was the VP of HR). Red flag #2. He also said the company wants all their consultants to know the product inside-out across the board and to get as many certifications as possible. Red flag #3.

My experience with this company in the marketplace is they hire only very young (a.k.a., inexperienced) people and have extremely high turn over. I only interviewed because a recruiter contacted me and persuaded me with the "it couldn't hurt" bit.

Less than a week later, I learned from the recruited that they weren't interested but got no additional feedback as to why.

Strange.

Interview Questions

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at SharePoint360 in July 2011.

I gained an interview to Sharepoint 360 via a recruiter. The recruiter and company need to do a better job screening resumes, paying special attention to types of experience. I have over 10 years experience of systems administrator experience at medium sized companies; they were looking for start-up experience with exposure to "bleeding" edge technology. It is clear from resume that I have neither. The recruiter specifically mentioned they were out of start-up mode, which is untrue; the hiring manager specifically mentioned his need for someone who has start-up experience and someone who enjoys that type of work environment. I do not; I prefer more established companies. The interview was short once the hiring manager realised I did not have the experience he needed. Unfortunately, both my time and his time were wasted with this interview.

Interview Questions
    • How much start-up experience do you have?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at SharePoint360

Worked for SharePoint360? Contribute to the Community!