Shared Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Support Interview

Customer Support
Chattanooga, TN

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Shared Health in July 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the current supervisor 1:1 and also the new supervisor over the phone and the Clinical Director over the department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate although after I relocated cities, I wish that I had.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Shared Health in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with H/R - 30 Minutes. 2nd phone interview with hiring manager - 30 minutes. Very cordial & professional. Primary focus of questions revolved around previous healthcare experience, C-level contacts and industry knowledge of Health Information Exchanges including electronic medical records.

Interview Question – Describe your experience and knowledge regarding electronic healthcare records.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Shared Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shared Health interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Shared Health employees and interview candidates.