Sharp HealthCare

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sharp HealthCare in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interview started with phone call from a recruiter asking to schedule a "screening" interview over the phone. After the screening interview with the recruiter, I was scheduled for a second phone interview with the hiring manager and another staff member. This interview went well and the following week I was scheduled for a 1 on 1 on site interview with the hiring manager and the staff member I spoke with on the phone interview. I went on to a panel interview which consisted of 4 people followed by a 1 on 1 interview with the VP of the department.

Interview Question – What steps do you take to ensure the data you are validating is correct?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Rate of pay not what I expected

Worked for Sharp HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!