Sharp HealthCare

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sharp HealthCare in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interview started with phone call from a recruiter asking to schedule a "screening" interview over the phone. After the screening interview with the recruiter, I was scheduled for a second phone interview with the hiring manager and another staff member. This interview went well and the following week I was scheduled for a 1 on 1 on site interview with the hiring manager and the staff member I spoke with on the phone interview. I went on to a panel interview which consisted of 4 people followed by a 1 on 1 interview with the VP of the department.

Interview Question – What steps do you take to ensure the data you are validating is correct?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Rate of pay not what I expected

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sharp HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!

Sharp HealthCare Videos

Sharp HealthCare – Why Work for Us?

For more than 50 years, Sharp HealthCare — San Diego’s premier health care provider — has been dedicated to improving the health of everyone we serve. Sharp is not for profit, but for people, which means all of our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sharp HealthCare Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sharp HealthCare employees and interview candidates.